Redd Wood

707-299 5030

6755 Washington St (at St Helena Hwy ), Yountville, California, USA, 94599

Serves meat, vegan options available. A polished, chic restaurant with a voguish vibe and hip playlist coupled with an osteria-styled menu and Napa/Sonoma favored wine list. Located in the North Block Hotel. Vegans try the wood-fired tomato, oregano, garlic and chili (no cheese) pizza. Always one vegan salad and others can me made without cheese. Many pasta dishes & specials available as vegan choices also.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by Adopt A Pet

Delicious salad and pizza - Edit

We had a great meal at Redd Wood. The tomato pizza was so flavorful with all the herbs, garlic, and chili. We had an excellent beet salad. Service was friendly, prompt, and attentive.

Not super vegan friendly - Edit

There is a pizza on the menu that is technically vegan, but it is very plain. We did not find them to be anywhere near as adaptable to vegans as a prior review made it sound. This phrase (Many pasta dishes & specials available as vegan choices also- was simply not true and our server specifically told us the chef did not want to tamper with the flavors of the menu) Don't recommend this place for vegans. PLUS- food was super slow coming out.

Pros: Non-vegan food was delicious, Atmosphere fairly pleasant, Service professional and attentive

Cons: Vegan pizza unexciting, No pasta special for veg/vegan, No desire to offer vegan pasta or other

A vegan meal option in the land of meat & dairy - Edit

A relative recently moved to Yountville & I've grown to dislike my visits because every single restaurant seems to be over-flowing with excessive amounts of butter, cream, cheese & meat. A town of gluttony. I was pleased to find a restaurant where I could order the cheese-free salad & cheese-free pizza directly off the menu as is without making a big deal about being a vegan or special ordering. I now have a renewed interest in Yountville because when you can find a meal that you can actually eat, it helps me understand the tourist draw to the town because the flavors and food were very delicious. Reasonably priced for this town with a great atmosphere & sense of interior design style. Excellent service. Outdoor seating for sunny days as well.

Pros: Flavorful dishes , Fresh, Local, Seasonal, Organic Produce, Atmosphere and decor

Cons: Not a lot of Veg options

Return to Yountville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Redd Wood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2066 times.