Redd Wood

Contact 707-299 5030

6755 Washington St (at St Helena Hwy ), Yountville, California, USA, 94599

Serves meat, vegan options available. A polished, chic restaurant with a voguish vibe and hip playlist coupled with an osteria-styled menu and Napa/Sonoma favored wine list. Located in the North Block Hotel. Vegans try the wood-fired tomato, oregano, garlic and chili (no cheese) pizza. Always one vegan salad and others can me made without cheese. Many pasta dishes & specials available as vegan choices also. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by Adopt A Pet

Not super vegan friendly - Edit

There is a pizza on the menu that is technically vegan, but it is very plain. We did not find them to be anywhere near as adaptable to vegans as a prior review made it sound. This phrase (Many pasta dishes & specials available as vegan choices also- was simply not true and our server specifically told us the chef did not want to tamper with the flavors of the menu) Don't recommend this place for vegans. PLUS- food was super slow coming out.

Pros: Non-vegan food was delicious, Atmosphere fairly pleasant, Service professional and attentive

Cons: Vegan pizza unexciting, No pasta special for veg/vegan, No desire to offer vegan pasta or other

A vegan meal option in the land of meat & dairy - Edit

A relative recently moved to Yountville & I've grown to dislike my visits because every single restaurant seems to be over-flowing with excessive amounts of butter, cream, cheese & meat. A town of gluttony. I was pleased to find a restaurant where I could order the cheese-free salad & cheese-free pizza directly off the menu as is without making a big deal about being a vegan or special ordering. I now have a renewed interest in Yountville because when you can find a meal that you can actually eat, it helps me understand the tourist draw to the town because the flavors and food were very delicious. Reasonably priced for this town with a great atmosphere & sense of interior design style. Excellent service. Outdoor seating for sunny days as well.

Pros: Flavorful dishes , Fresh, Local, Seasonal, Organic Produce, Atmosphere and decor

Cons: Not a lot of Veg options

Return to Yountville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Redd Wood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1582 times since Feb 2013.