RedBrick Pizza

850-424-5990

4144 Legendary Dr (at Destin Commons), Destin, Florida, USA, 32541

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria chain. Has vegan crust, vegan cheese, variety of toppings.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by grrrowan

Decent - Edit

It's a lifesaver in seafood-infested Florida. That said, the menu makes no mention of vegan options, besides a tiny note informing customers that dairy free cheese is available. I had to ask twice to clarify that the gluten free crust was the vegan crust as well.

The pizza was good, but small, and even I, a mildly hungry 125 lb teenager could finish it.

It was expensive as hell! A gluten free/vegan crust is $2 extra. All said and done, my pizza was $15! To me, that's extravagantly expensive for a single mediocre meal.

I'm glad I found this, but given another option, I would not eat here again.

Cons: expensive , vegan crust is also the gluten free crust , crust only comes in 9" size

Affordable Vegan Pizza - Edit

Stumbled across this absolute gem while staying in Destin for two weeks on work. After splurging at the Mellow Mushroom, I was shocked to see another vegan pizza place in such a small town.

The staff was very friendly, immediately knew what items were vegan, and made me feel confident that what I was getting was truly vegan. I ordered a simple vegan pie as usual. In an effort to recognize my biases, I pretty much love all the pizza. This pizza was 9/10 would eat every other day. I went back probably four or five more times.

The decor is pretty outdated and not very sharp looking, but if you really just want some dang vegan pizza that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, this is the place for you! I was super thrilled to find this place wandering around Destin Commons.

Pros: Great Value, Knowledgable Staff, Pizza

Return to Destin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has RedBrick Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.