Rawlicious

319-560-5090

1101 3rd St SE (at inside Delve MIY), Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA, 52401

Health food cafe est. 2017 inside Delve store. Offers raw food and treats and a full menu of beverages. All vegan except for honey. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by majome

Fresh, Vegan and Tasty! - Edit

I have eaten at Rawlicious twice since it has open, and have tried the juices, kambucha , sandwiches and desserts… and everything exceeded my expectations!

I was impressed with the fresh ingredients and the numerous healthy options. I tried the half order of the collard green burrito wrap and the lettuce tacos… both were very flavorful. I also had a green giant juice… Tasted more like a vegetable juice then a fruit chews, which is just the way I like it. For dessert, I had the dream bar and Keylime pie… Both are great, but the Keylime pie was among the best I've ever tasted!

I definitely recommend checking it out. I've only been to one other raw restaurant and wasn't all that impressed with it, but after my experience at Rawlicious, i'll definitely be back for more!

Note that the restaurant space can be a little tricky to find… It's located right across from NewBo Market inside of the DelveMIY fabric shop. When I visited the only signage for the restaurant was a menu sign on the sidewalk.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Pros: extensive menu, fresh ingredients

Cons: a little hard to find the space, limited hours

Incredible! - Edit

Everything I've tried from Rawlicious (and I've tried almost everything), is amazingly delicious! AND, being raw, it's the healthiest food you could eat—best of both worlds! Tons of choices, but you really can't go wrong 💚

Pros: healthy, tasty

delicious and 100% vegan - Edit

100% vegan, great selection love the NotTuna sandwich, mango rolls and tacos

Pros: 100% vegan, big selection , healthy food

Return to Cedar Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rawlicious closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.