Rastaburger - Wiracocha

Contact n/a

Abasolo 20 Col. Centro, Cuernavaca, Mexico, 62000

Tiny place situated approx. 20 meters from Pullman bus station. Easy to miss, so look for it. Offers fast foods including a vegan torta plus vegan taco, pizza, foccaccia, salad, and a daily Indian menu. Menu is now 100% vegan, Sep 2015. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 2:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, International, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican

First Review by adiazvegan

In love with this place - Edit

I loved the "antiburger". It's absolutely delicious. This place is probably the only vegan "restaurant" in the entire state of Morelos. I'm so glad I found this place and I'll probably be going every weekend. The owner is super friendly and the place just feels like home. I'm not even sure if "Rastaburger" is the place's real name. I just saw the words "tacos veganos" and I knew I'd found it.

There is very little space. The place could probably fit a maximum of 7 people, including the chef/owner, if 2 of them sat on the entrance steps.

So, delicious food, super super cheap and friendly people. Expect a conversation with the chef about the war against illuminati, fetus eggs, weed and "omnivorous beasts".

My vegan hamburger was 30 pesos and the tea is free.

Oh, and the place is actually 100% vegan (maybe, I'm not sure). The old man kind of used the words "vegetarian" and "vegan" interchangeably but he did say that all the food is 100% cruelty-free.

Pros: Delicious food, Nice vibe, Inexpensive

Cons: Limited seating

Good Vegetarina/Vegan Option in Cuernavaca. - Edit

100% Vegan places in Mexico are very limited, even more in Cuernavaca. I was very happy to find this place and see Vegan items actually listed on the menu, so you don't have to go through special requests to get a vegan meal. I tried the vegan "torta" (sandwich)and was great. I'm curious to try the other vegan items and the daily menu. Seating is very limited so you might want to consider a take out order. I'm definitely coming back to this place.

Pros: Good Vegan Food, Friendly People, Inexpensive

Cons: Limited seating

Return to Cuernavaca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rastaburger - Wiracocha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.