Punjab

Contact 0517311947

Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Jung 1(il)-dong, Haeundae-gu (at Gunam Ro, Haendae Beach), Busan, South Korea,

Serves meat, vegan options available. This Indian restaurant will accommodate vegans by removing butter and cream from the veggie curries when asked. Kitchen rests 3:30-4:30pm. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by samandy6910

Good Indian - Edit

Not only do they speak English at Punjab, but they also understand vegan. I've been here twice now (2 visits to Busan) and have had the aloo gobi and mixed vegetable curry. The samosas, onion pakora, and chili fries are are vegan appetizers and delish, as it their roti. Only con I have is that it's pricey. To have an appetizer, main entree and bread you're pushing 20,000won. Dinner for two was 50,000. Worth it for a special night out though or to indulge!

Pros: English , Indian

Cons: price

delicious Indian food in busan - Edit

I ate here twice during my recent trip to busan and both times I had delicious food and great service. When my friends and I showed up close to closing time one night the staff were kind enough to allow us to eat there even though it was well past their last order time. The first time I got the mixed vegetable curry and the next night I got the mutter mushroom curry, samosas and naan. The food is really spicy here so keep that in mind if you're sensitive to spice but I personally loved the amount of spice in the dishes. Definitely eat here if you want Indian food in the haeundae beach area.

Pros: lots of options , good location

Cons: a bit expensive

Nice staff - Edit

The waitress was very nice- omitted cream and butter from my vegetable curry which I had with rice. tasted great (might be biased as I love Indian food). down side was it is pretty pricey. my meal cost 13000won.

Pros: lots of vegetarian options, staff accommodating to 'veganise' curries, just up from the beach

Cons: expensive

Return to Busan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Punjab closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.