Plonk

29 E Main St, Bozeman, Montana, USA, 59715

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wine bar and restaurant with a plant section of the menu offering labeled vegan items like cashew cheese, impossible burger, salad, heart of palm "crab cake," and a cashew dark chocolate cheezecake. Open Mon-Sun 3:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by BrookeHaddad

gkrueger101

Points +48

09 Jan 2020

Absolutely wonderful dish in Bozeman Montana

So I was next door at another place and I decided I wanted to come here and try the Jackfruit crab cakes. They were so delicious and the texture was spot-on for crab cakes. Then I decided to get the dessert which was a dark chocolate cheesecake, chai sorbet with bits of toffee. It was all vegan and all delicious. The wait staff and bar staff were really cool and knowledgeable and this is in a really cool part of Bozeman. The ambiance so I was next door at another place And at decided I wanted to come here and try the Jackfruit crab cakes. They were so delicious and the texture was spot-on for crab cakes. Then I decided to get to Desert which was a dark chocolate cheesecake, chai sorbet with pizza toffee. It was all vegan and all delicious. The wait staff and bar staff were really cool and knowledgeable and this is in a really cool part of Bozeman. The ambience and the decor of the bar/restaurant made you really feel come tubal.

Pros: Great vegan options

Cons: Little Pricey

EleanorM

Points +41

Mostly Veg
05 Jan 2020

Jackfruit “Crabcakes” - amazing!

Took my vegan mother out and we split the impossible burger and made 2 orders of the Crabcakes - which we absolutely loved. We wanted to try and entree but they didn’t serve those until 5pm. But still very happy with the budget option.

Pros: Nice atmosphere , Convenient location, Vegan/Veg options

Cons: A little pricey but worth it, Entrees available after 5, Can be a little crowded

BrookeHaddad

Points +24

05 Nov 2019

Great vibes and tasty food

Dark restaurant, hard to tell if it’s open at night. There are several plant based options. Cozy and inviting.

Pros: Plant based section, Great atmosphere , Lovely hospitality

Cons: Expensive, Not a lot of options

Return to Bozeman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Plonk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.