Pizza Perfect

615-329-2757

1602 21st Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37212

Serves meat, vegan options available. Two locations making pizza and subs. Offers a vegan-specific pizza with vegan cheese, seitan chorizo, and veggies. Any pizza (or the vegetarian sub) can be made with vegan cheese upon request.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Imriela

Loved it! - Edit

I ordered a 12 inch Vegan and it was a New York style "floppy" crust pizza. It was so delicious! It didn't have too much daiya on it, the perfect amount, and the seitan chorizo was amazing. It was the best pizza experience I have had since becoming vegan 4 years ago and believe me I have tried em all! Slices may have been available in the vegan but I didn't ask as I was sharing it.

Pros: Friendly staff , Perfect ratio of toppings and cheese , Kid friendly

Cons: Can get crowded quickly , Pizza can take a bit of time to come out

It's not bad - Edit

Pizza perfect isn't bad; the veggie offering has Daiya and chorizo. It's a thick crust square slice and pretty heavy on the sauce. If this sounds like you're kind of pizza, you'll love it. In this part of town, I have other preferences, but you can't fault this place; it really comes down to what type of pizza you prefer. The staff is friendly and knows what is in/on the pizzas and are quite helpful in answering any questions you might have on what is and isn't veg friendly.

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Perfect closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.