Pizza Nova

• ( 2 reviews )

3575 Dundas St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6S 2S7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain. Has vegan cheese for pizza and calzone. The whole wheat and gluten-free crusts are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jonprc

Lindz

Points +107

14 Jul 2018

Awesome, will be back

Had a vegan cheese stuffed, and veggie stuffed calzone. I gave the review 4 stars because I'm not a big fan of vegan cheese but thats just me. Overall, it was amazing. I can see how someone would like the vegan cheese they use but the texture is super weird to me so still getting used it. In conclusion, very yummy.

Pros: Tons of veggies to choose from, Cheap and fast, Vegan cheese...wich is not common for pizza places

jonprc

Points +430

19 Mar 2018

Good GF vegan option

We had the gluten-free crust with vegan cheese and it was surprisingly good. They use the new cutting board Daiya which is a major improvement over the old stuff. The GF crust was a bit stiff, not quite like cardboard but I was expecting it be be softer(maybe it was overcooked?). It does the trick though and is a great option since Pizza Nova is all over Toronto.

Pros: Fast, Can order online, Great vegan cheese

Cons: Gets pricey with the special extras, GF crust was stiff

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Nova closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.