Pizza Fire

937-259-8778

4325 Far Hills Ave, Kettering, Ohio, USA, 45429

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise assembly line style pizzeria, has vegan cheese and a wide variety of veggies to choose from, sugar free pizza sauce, plus all crust is vegan. Uses locally sourced ingredients when possible, and grows own basil and lettuce. Line at counter to submit order, self-seating inside, and offers a drive-through. Multiple locations. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by claytoaj

Customizable vegan pizza. - Edit

I'm the one who submitted Pizza Fire to Happy Cow and wrote the summary, so I don't have too much to add.

I'm happy this restaurant opened near me; it's really convenient...finally pizza in my area you can pick up (they even have a drive through if you order ahead online) that's vegan, without having to go cheeseless (they use Daiya).

I like that they grow their own lettuces and basil, how quickly the order is ready, and the giant oven behind the counter.

The pizza itself, I'll be honest, is not amazing. But it is pizza, and generally satisfies that craving. Since this is a rapid-fire kind of pizza, the crust is quite thin and the slices can be very floppy sometimes. But it's quick and filling. :)

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-16

Pros: Customizable vegan pizza., Quick assembly & firing, out the door fast., Affordable.

Cons: Ordering online via smart phone can be difficult., Pizza could use more substance & punch.

Return to Kettering Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Fire closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.