Pita Way

• Veg-friendly
Contact 248-620-5000

6315 Sashabaw Rd Ste F, Clarkston, Michigan, USA, 48346

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hummus, baba gannoush, grape leaves, tabouli, and some salads are vegan. The falafel sandwich is vegan and cooked in separate fryer. Vegan potato chop (mashed potato ball stuffed with green peas, mushrooms and spices) are deep fried in separate fryer.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by crystal_cauldrons

some good vegan options - Edit

I've eaten here once and made my own wrap. I told the server it was my first time but he wasn't very helpful in telling me how to order. Thankfully it was pretty easy to see what was vegan and they were able to tell me if anything did/didn't contain animal products. The bread, veggie balls, etc are vegan and cooked in separate equipment. The foods was tasty and moderately priced.

Pros: Good portions, Customizable, Tasty food

Cons: Not the best staff, Not the best prices, Rack of doner meat

Love It - Edit

The food here is excellent! The staff is very friendly and courteous. I try to eat there as much as I can. If you like Middle Eastern food, this is the place for you. I have not been disappointed with anything I have ordered there! I love their rice with almonds and raisins!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly, Nice Portions

Return to Clarkston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pita Way closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 799 times since Sep 2011.