Paparazzi

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dive bar serving food with vegan choices including hummus, vegetable dish, zuchinni pasta, vegan burger with vegetables & fries, and vegan carrot cake. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by SoniaChwalek

Best Vegan Burger - Edit

Stumbled upon this place when we noticed the menu outside listed vegan options. So glad we decided to go in.

There were about 4 vegan main dish options (excellent for Polish establishments!). I went with the vegan burger, and must say it was the best of the MANY vegan burgers I have had at restaurants so far. The flavours were unique, and the texture was not too soft/mushy like they tend to be. We also had the vegan carrot cake, which was okay, but a little to sweet for my tastes.

It was a bit on the expensive side in terms of zloty (polish currency).

The place seems to be bar focused, with an extensive drink menu. When we first entered (around 4pm), they were blasting club-type music, but they were kind enough to turn it down when asked.

Overall, highly recommend for vegans/vegetarians!

Pros: Vegan menu, Delicious Taste

Cons: Also serves animal products, A little pricey

Return to Bielsko-biala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paparazzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.