Panago Pizza

( 1 review )

101-1000 7th Ave, Canmore, Alberta, Canada, T1W 2A7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria with option for vegan cheese and vegan pepperoni. Menu lists a couple of pre-designed vegan pizzas. All crusts are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-1:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by emmc734

Absolutely delicious - Edit

After my omni coworker ordered panago pizza delivered to our work one day I finally bit the bullet and decided to order a pizza of my own. I used the create your own pizza option although there was one or two vegan pizza options on the menu already (one of which being the vegan pepperoni). I got a selection of vege toppings with vegan cheese and got it delivered to my house for when i got home from work. The total was a bit pricey but i believe it was worth it. I ordered a small size and managed two meals out of it feeling very satisfied. I have since ordered 3 or 4 more times with slight changes to my desired toppings and all occasions have been delicious. I recommend panago to all my vegan-pizza loving-friends.

Pros: Vegan Cheese and Pepperoni, Create your own pizza, Delivery

Cons: Expensive (but worth it)

Return to Canmore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Panago Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.