Out of the Bubble Bakery

• Catering Catering
    ( 1 review )

Allergy friendly home bakery based in Springfield. Many items are vegan. Baked items can be purchased at the Mosaic Central Farmers Market in Fairfax from May through December. Orders can also be placed for pickup by arrangement.

1 Review

First Review by claryb

Amazing Bakery - Edit

I was fortunate to find this bakery while traveling to Northern VA on business. I have visited other vegan stores in the area including Sticky Fingers Bakery in DC but Out of the Bubble Bakery is by far the best one to date. All of the items I purchased were vegan but the bakery does have a few gluten free items which contain eggs.

The cupcake flavors were strawberry, raspberry, mint chocolate chip, and cookies & cream. I also purchased an apple cinnamon scone and a pumpkin muffin. The cookies were oatmeal raisin, chocolate chunk, and double chocolate chip. Last but certainly not least, I purchased the brown sugar caramel and lemon bundt cakes. The bundt cakes remind me of the smells and flavors of my grandmother's cakes.

Everything was moist and delicious. These desserts will delight anyone who tastes these masterpieces (including carnivores). Out of the Bubble will be my first stop anytime I return to the Northern Virginia area.

Pros: Excellent flavors, Friendly

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Out of the Bubble Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.