• Orzo

Beer/Wine
Take-out
Gluten-free
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fine dining restaurant offering vegan steak, orzotto and pizza. Open Mon-Fri 17:00-00:00, Sat 10:00-00:00, Sun 10:00-22:00.

Venue map for Orzo
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Mirage

Izzyveg

Points +1788

11 Mar 2023

Cozy but menu could offer more vegan foods

This place is very cool and cozy. The menu selection offers a vegan burger (Beyond meat) and vegan sandwich and there are some vegetarian options available. Shame there was no vegan pizza nor dessert on offer. The service took a while but it was a Saturday so...

Pros: Atmosphere

Cons: Pricey, Not many vegan options, Slow service

alunisae

Points +4115

07 Aug 2021

clearly labeled vegan options and knowledge staff

i found the staff helpful with regards to finding veg-friendly options. the food is quite pricey but portions are large.

AllAboutTheCarrot

Points +48

03 Nov 2019

Polarising - not everyone's cup of tea but was mine!

I read a previous review and was a little confused. It stated that they weren't treated right, not greeted and veganism was an after thought.
I get it to a certain extent... We came in and the staff seemed quite blunt but after they took our drinks orders they smiled and were fine from then on. It nicely states on the menu you can replace meat with vegan options and there are certain meal options that can be made zero waste as well which I think is a huge step forward and they should be praised for that! There were lots of dedicated vegan options available, staples like vegan pizzas and burgers but also more exciting dishes like meatless steak and a variety of unusual pasta dishes. The waitress after taking our mains order then pointed out which deserts were vegan without us even asking
Overall, this looks like a great place for an event/ night out. I would not hesitate to bring a group here as it caters for all and the vegan food myself and my girlfriend has was amazing!
Would come here again due to the good food and the atmosphere was a good one

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Vegan deserts, Staff helped with choices

Cons: Staff not immediately the most friendly

Mirage

Points +3075

03 Oct 2019

Hypocrisy and bad food

Orzo in theory is a dream place. It advertises itself as the greenest restaurant, writes a lot about caring for air, recycling, zero waste, limiting use of plastic, protecting rainforests and tropical forests - everywhere from the website to the menu. It is strange that with such a strong emphasis on ideas related to such topics, the vast majority of the offer is meat, and vegetarian-vegan options are basically added as a trailer, in some items only as an option. Despite the 50% occupancy rate and many staff members, I had to wait about 5 minutes for waitress to approach me inside. A few people in the queue gave up. The person who directed me to the table was not very pleasant. He did not greet me, but began to direct me to the place where I was to sit. The restaurant looks very nice. This is one of the most attractive places I've seen for a long time. Despite not many people inside, I waited just over 10 minutes for the next waiter, who was to take my order from me. The waiter was unable to answer the question of whether in the vegan burger there's also a vegan roll. Another 20 minutes passed after the order. I ate half the burger, which was very tasteless. Cold roll, I had the impression that it was removed from the fridge and by mistake (?) not even heated. Cold cutlet, not very tasty (naturali), residual amount of vegetables. I know that the "worst" phrase is oftenly unnecesarly used on a negative visit, but it was really the worst burger I've ever ate. I received with it some fries (Belgian) and two tablespoons of spelled salad. The waiter didn't even ask why I asked for the bill after eating slightly less than half the dinner. The price of 32.90 PLN is also 1.5-2 times more than you pay in Krowarzywa or Warzywiarnia for entering the burger heaven. These are strong words, but I think that Orzo is ruled by hypocrisy... and in addition they just offer very poor food.

Pros: Beautiful interior

Cons: Everything else