Orient Grill

( 1 review )
+43-541262318

Dr.-Carl-Pfeiffenberger-Strasse 7, Imst, Austria

Serves meat, vegan options available. A snack corner that provides vegetarian and vegan alternatives as well as meat versions of burgers, bosnas, and so on.

Categories: Western, Fast food, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by carolvegan

It is a big deal: cheap, delicious, and friendly! - Edit

The man who owns that place is very friendly and helpful. we (me and my husband) took about 5 minutes to choose our options to eat, because the place has a lot of vegetarian and vegan options, and he waited patiently (most of Austrian food places hurry us to choose our dishes, I hate this). I chose vegan falafel sandwich, was spicy (and I do not like pepper and spice sauces lol) but was sooo perfect in taste that I did not care! so delicious! my husband is only vegetarian and chose a vegetarian burguer and he LOVED A LOT! The food portions are big, like a real meal. It worth a lot! and I think he speaks or understand Portuguese! Sure we want to come back and try the other options!

Pros: LOTS of vegan options, really! , all food is handmade with good ingredients and gen, VERY cheap

Cons: the place does not have heating, table and chairs a little bit dirty and uncomforta

Return to Imst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orient Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.