Oliveo Grill

Contact 480-967-1996

933 E University Dr Ste 108, Tempe, Arizona, USA, 85281

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Greek restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere located next to the ASU campus. Free Wi-Fi. Vegans could get hummus appetizers, tabbouleh, dolmades, veggie burgers, the falafel plate, portabello mushroom pita, falafel pita and brown rice.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Elizabeth

so so - Edit

First, let me start with the positives. They provide a more than ample portion size. Also, even though I was not in the delivery area they made an exception to deliver my dinner. Both the gentleman that took my order and the one that performed the delivery provided awesome customer service and were very friendly. Now for the not so good...the food was just alright. Nothing to write home about. I had the fettuccine with marinara, falafel and portobellos. Make sure you mention that you do not want any cheese sprinkled on it.

Pros: large portions , friendly service, accommodating

Cons: less than stellar taste

Not The Best - Edit

I went with my sister, she goes there often. When I went there i got this like a wrap thing. It had veggies and this really hard fake meat... it was pretty gross... bur I saw a veggie patty on the menu right after I ordered. Thats most likly because the menu is really scrambled up.

Pros: Good Portion , Nice Service, Nice/Small Place

Cons: Bland Rice, Not many Veggie Options

Typical Greek Food - Edit

We ordered out from Oliveo. We ordered the platter of falafel, rice, and fries. The food was nothing outstanding but it was tasty and hit the spot. It was reasonably priced.

Pros: inexpensive

Return to Tempe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oliveo Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1212 times since Aug 2011.