First Review by irielion

Best Magic Dragon Roll EVER! - Edit

If you want to find the best veggie sushi around, go to OCO Time. They make the most delicious magic dragon roll I have ever tasted. They also have a fantastic seaweed salad and ponzu spinach salad! Go, just go and enjoy the wonderful ambiance and even more delicious vegan food!!!

Pros: clean, lots of veggie dishes, does not smell like meat or fish

Cons: small, serve meat

The best - Edit

Oco Time definitely serves the best sushi I have ever had, and I even dare to say it's one of the best, most consistent places I have ever eaten out at.
There are a lot of vegan options...Magic Dragon Roll and The Spicy Veggie Veggie are 2 favorites.

Don't let the fish/meat turn you off, it's worth it to come for the veggie sushi....healthy, fresh and beautifully served. Just go!

Pros: delicious , healthy

Cons: busy

Best Vegan Sushi in Town - Edit

Best vegan sushi options I have ever had in a Japanese restaurant, even compared to SF. Many other veg and vegan dishes available as well. Brown Rice available. Magic Dragon Roll!

Pros: delicious, brown rice, take out next door

Cons: small, need reservations

A good dinner - Edit

Reservations are recommended for this relatively small restaurant. Apparently they wanted to expand, but the city imposed conditions that seemed excessive. I arrived on a Wednesday night and waited in a crowded entry way with no seating. And the place highlights meat offerings.

It's worth it. First, ask for the vegetarian/vegan menu. It's separate. Vegan offerings are in the yellow section in the middle.

I had the earthy oco, a pie-like concoction filled with noodles and mushrooms. It was amazing. A side of grilled potatoes was seasoned to perfection. For dessert, I had a chocolate macadamia cake.

I ate, and ate well.

Apart from getting reservations, my one caution would be about parking. I arrived late enough in the evening that it wasn't a problem and I didn't need to look around to see what options exist. During the day, however, I can see how it might be much more difficult.

Pros: excellent food, vegan and vegetarian menus

Cons: reservations recommended, limited on-street parking

best sushi ever - Edit

this has been my most favorite experience ever when it comes to vegan friendly sushi! so bumbed i moved 3 1/2 hrs away! still visit though!

Pros: vegan friendly, staff, atmosphere/prices

Cons: nill, nill, nill

Return to Ukiah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has OCO Time closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 731 times since Mar 2010.