First Review by Eric_

Liked it! - Edit

Honestly, I have no idea if what i ate was vegan or not. I went there because its listing on happy cow.
The food tasted good, good sized portions and it is very cheap.

Nice friendly people.

Had a bit trouble finding it. It is a corner not far from the Marker in happy cow. But I van't set the marker right myself unfortunately. I asked in a hotel lobby nearby to find it and they knew about it when i mentioned "it's strictly vegetarian".

Would definitely go there again!

Pros: good food, nice people

Typical Chinese Vegetarian - Edit

I ate there once or twice. It was okay. I have grown quite tired of the Chinese style though. Oily or spicy or salty. I had fried pumpkin and it was okay but the rice sure didn't help. Dry and boring rice.

Nice Place - Edit

Nice Place! All Menus are with pictures and in latin letters in the wall. Lot oft mock meat stuff.

Pros: Friendly, English Speaking, Good Price

Good food, lots of options - Edit

Food is very good. Both buffet as a la carte. Not expensive.

Pros: Tasteful, Openingshours

Great, bustling eatery - Edit

This is a lovely, large, lively cafeteria-style restaurant on a busy corner in town. You can choose from a buffet or a menu of about two dozen dishes made to order (the menu has big pictures on the wall and Thai descriptions available, but no English). I was hungry and so had two dishes: crispy mock-duck and a mushroom and broccoli stir-fry, and rice. It was all fresh and delicious and only cost 160 Bat. They also sell some vegan snacks and packaged goods to take-away.

Pros: Lively, Tasty, Lots to choose from

Worth a walk - Edit

Nice and spicy food (I chose two dishes from the picture menu on the wall), good location close to the train station. A bit expensive for a simple vegetarian restaurant in Asean though.

Pros: Spicy food, Location, Helpful staff

Return to Hat Yai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Num Heng Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.