Northstar Cafe - Beechwold

614-784-2233

4241 N High St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43214

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with a few locations. Several vegetarians items marked with "V"; vegan upon request. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by Vegetarian1994

quick, easy...DELICIOUS - Edit

While I have picky eating requirements, my dining buddies do not, so rather than force them to eat 'cardboard' we went here and boy were we all pleasantly surprised. I got the Buddha Bowl and the tofu was cooked perfectly and I paired it with a ginger Ale. So delicious. Great atmosphere. Glad I had this app to point me in the direction of this place.

Pros: quick , flavorful , great atmosphere

Love this veggie burger!! - Edit

I had long heard the rave reviews of friends about the Northstar burger and I can finally understand why. The standard version of the burger is not vegan (the bun, cheese and maybe other things) but the wonderful staff is happy to note that you'd prefer a vegan version and they make all changes without requiring any further information. The burger is delicious!! It's made in house of beets and rice, served on tasty bread with lots of fresh veggie toppings and with a fresh side salad. I will definitely stop here on each Columbus trip!

Pros: Delicious , Fresh, Friendly staff

Cons: Busy, Noisy

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Northstar Cafe - Beechwold closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.