Nordic Restaurant

( 1 review )
+354-4721277

Norðurgata 2, Seydjisfjordur, Iceland, 710

Serves meat, vegan options available. One vegan entree on menu is falafel with vegan tzatziki sauce and beetroot chutney. One vegan dessert is choco-avocado mousse. Server can tell you which side dishes can be made vegan, such as fried spiced cauliflower, oven roasted baby potatoes, roasted stuffed bell pepper, and butternut gratin. Soy milk and oat milk available for coffee.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, European, Fusion, Icelandic, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JMcCleary

A lovely meal - Edit

My husband and I went into this place
to get an espresso and were happy to learn that they had both soy and oat milk for coffee drinks, and even happier to discover upon checking out their food menu that they had a clearly labeled vegan entree. A pleasant surprise in a small town off the beaten path! The price was on the expensive side by US standards, but pretty normal for Iceland. We both got the one vegan entree, which was tasty and filling. The server asked in the kitchen for us which of the side dishes were vegan and we also got the roasted potatoes and the cauliflower, both of which were delicious. They were out of avocados so we couldn't sample the vegan dessert. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant and good service.

Pros: Yummy food!, Clearly labeled vegan, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Only one vegan entree

Return to Seydjisfjordur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nordic Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.