First Review by Nikki1801

cherry dark chocolate - Edit

This is ever so addictive. There is a great range is quality and exciting choices for vegans. I also love their coffee ( I tried at their research outlet just around the corner). No extra charge for soy milk and it was out of this world. If you have vegan friends - get them presents from here and they will love you !!!

Best chocolate around! - Edit

There are many options here as most of their dark chocolate products are vegan. When I visited they had run out of the vegan rocky road but I tried a selection of their almond, black cherry, freeze dried strawberry, blueberry, hazelnut and other items! There is a store a few doors down from the cafe that sells prepackaged bags (perfect for taking home on the plane).

Vegan dark chocolate treats! - Edit

This place is awesome for vegans my favourite is the rocky road and basically everything else they do vegan. Find it hard to not over spend. Prices are gourmet chocolate prices.

Pros: Vegan chocolate , Vegan rocky road , Great choice

Cons: A bit expensive , City location hard to drive to , Busy

Amazing rocky road - Edit

The rocky road is 100% vegan and 100% incredibly delicious. It's a must-have treat for any vegans in the area. Make sure you check it's the dark chocolate one as that's the vegan one!!

Pros: delicious

Yum! - Edit

Noosa Chocolate Factory has some delicious vegan chocolate options. The rocky road is very yummy, with vegan jelly and vegan marshmallows.

They also offer pick and weigh dark chocolate covered fruit and nuts, and iced and hot chocolates with almond or soy milk.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Delicious, hand crafted chocolate, Many vegan options

Cons: More expensive than other chocolate (but extremely

vegan rocky road! - Edit

this dark chocolate rocky road is unlike any rocky road i've ever had. it is so delicious and probably my favorite. thanks to the friendly staff and the easy to read labels for letting me know what was vegan. highly recommended!

Pros: vegan, chocolate heaven

Vegan Rocky Road! - Edit

We explored into this cute shop just thinking we'd pick up some dark chocolate treats if possible...

We spoke to the girls that worked there and they pointed out that everything is labelled on the shelf with all ingredients, and those that are vegan clearly say VEGAN on the front of the shelf which is awesome!!!! Saves a lot of time reading all the labels!!

They've got a family secret recipe for making a home-made version of rocky road chocolate which she delightfully informed us was vegan also.....
We were skeptical at first, so we read the packet and then spoke to another member of staff who said 'yep, it is vegan as the marshmallow is all vegetable based, no gelatine!'
They also have 'honeycomb' coated chocolate which has NO HONEY in it, just sugar based which was great!

So we were pretty excited and bought some!
It's not like typical american rocky road- it's basically red jelly, marshmallow all mixed up with lots of lashings of dark chocolate! It's really yummy and makes a nice change, something new to try!

They also have a coffee area at the back which is really popular with locals, so we hope to go back and grab more when in Brissie in a couple weeks! :D

Pros: good clear labelling!!!!!

Cons: expensive

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noosa Chocolate Factory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1379 times since Jun 2014.