Nirlep Indian Restaurant

843-763-9923

908 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29407

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu has a small vegetarian dishes section. Staff could help you order veg/vegan. Lunch is buffet. Open Tue-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by aMs42

Excellent! Best Indian I've had in a LONG time! - Edit

Ate here earlier tonight with my partner-ordered the vegetarian dinner for two. Started with delicious steaming hot chai tea: perfect combo of chai tea and creamy flavors, not overbearingly sweet, which I prefer. First we recieved vegetable pakoras, springy and crunchy, and the on-table condiments were amazing, better than other indian restaurants (and of course there was an appetizer of the really thin crispy cracker-like "bread"). Next, slightly spicy lentil/curry/cilantro soup...omg:)
Then they brought out nan and the main dishes, three different ones, with rice and raita. All very tasty. Refills of rice were brought quickly and our waters kept full.
We arrived around 6pm and wondered where the other customers were-we soon found out. Glad to see them get busy, but it was difficult to not overhear other tables' conversations. Between that and the attentiveness of the staff, I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic first date. Hanging with friends or just hankering for amazing Indian food-absolutely go!!! Our bill came to around $40, but there are cheaper items, and we'll be able to make another meal with the leftovers.

Tea soup condiments

Pros: Great food!!!!, Fast, accurate service, Portions

Cons: Ambiance could've been better, Servers/owners fast but not very friendly

Return to Charleston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nirlep Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.