• Nineveh Assyrian - Food Truck

Lacto
Fast food
Take-out
Middle Eastern

Food truck offering traditional Middle Eastern dishes including shawarma, falafel, salads, and more. Specify vegan when ordering. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Venue map for Nineveh Assyrian - Food Truck
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by RossAsfoor

bEzz

Points +1397

09 Dec 2023

Yummy

Tasty, fresh, and filling! Understands different between vegan and vegetarian. Lots of vegan options!

burnsria

Points +1003

15 Mar 2022

Fresh and Affordable

Consistent good quality from this restaurant. I love the falafel wrap and get a side of garlic sauce to drizzle on it. I really appreciated that they were open a couple months ago when we had that big snow storm. They are so friendly and have great food 10/10

Pros: Fresh Quality, Open Hours

Cons: Location/parking lot situation

megmdem

Points +166

16 Oct 2020

Not fully vegetarian spot, but super good!

We came here as we were driving through and it was a super yummy spot, other food trucks to check out too. We got the falafel and the sabich (which was our favorite!!)... it came wrapped in pitta. If vegan make sure to specify no dairy. Super yummy and the hummus and tabouli were SO yummy. If you are gluten free you can get carrot sticks I stead of the pita with the hummus.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Way yummier than we thought it would be, Great flavor

RossAsfoor

Points +28

18 Sep 2018

Get the Sabich!

Top quality food and service! Delicious, accommodating, and filling. Their prices are easy on the pocket! I highly recommend the Sabich sandwich and the Fattoush salad! Oh and don’t forget their Falafels; super tasty and unlike other places, NOT dry!

All sauces are vegan, including the aioli. The fried cauliflower with za’atar is vegan and gluten free. Pretty much the entire menu, aside from the shawarma items & feta salad, are vegan. Try the vegan GF Date Rolls for dessert!

Owners were super friendly and hands-on. I wasn’t familiar with the history of Assyrians, and they gave me a crash course history lesson free of charge.

Updated from previous review on 2018-09-18

Pros: Deliciously Spiced to Perfection Food, Generous Portions & Pricing, High Quality & Clean