First Review by Greengoddess2

nature's pantry rocks - Edit

i really adore everything about this store...except for its location :-(
the prices, the colorful produce, the selection (i found flax seed milk here...wonderful!), the raw "tuna" and "chicken" salads they prepare in house are AWESOME. they have a lot of items one can't find at whole foods. they have a thing like a chopper shopper card and the owners live in the metro area! the prices are fair and they always have sales. check them out!

Pros: everything is great

Cons: a bit of a drive

Pleasantly Surprised - Edit

I was glad to find a place to go and get my regular grocery needs. I recently moved from the DC area and was concerned I wouldn't find a place like Mom's Organic Market or Whole Foods in my area. Thumbs up for these guys! Their frequent shopper membership perk is great too - an annual fee for a discount each time you shop. And a weekly chance to double what you save. The annual fee is paid for within a month - or less, really.

Pros: Well Stocked, Friendly Staff, Membership Savings

Nature's Pantry - Edit

I really love this place! I was surprised to find such a well stocked place, so near to Lee's Summit! I had thought that Whole Foods was the nearest, but I was proved wrong! Nature's Pantry has food that even non-vegs will find delicous! The prices are a little high, but for veggie-friendly food, what am I to expect? Nonetheless, it is a wonderful place that can keep a veg alive if they live with non-vegs.

Pros: Well-stocked, Friendly staff, Good quality

Cons: Prices a little high, Close quarters

Excellent one-stop shop! - Edit

We are traveling from NY to AZ and stopped in Kansas City, MO for a quick bite to eat. We chose Natural Pantry, and were very pleased. The store is HUGE and rivals any Whole Foods market. The prices were good and the selection was amazing. They had a cafe area with grab-n-go foods and a microwave, and some tables and chairs. Not many of the grab-n-go foods were vegan or vegetarian, so we got frozen entrees and microwaved them. The store even let us bring in our cats as we didn't want to leave them in the car. The staff were super friendly and helpful, we'll certainly miss this store!!!

Pros: Huge selection, Good prices, Cafe area

Cons: Cafe foods not veg-friendly

Excellent Natural Food Store - Edit

Offers a wide variety of natural foods, supplements,books, healthy things. New, clean, friendly and a well informed staff. Tons of events. Great newsletter.No restaurant.

Pros: wide variety of brands, great bulk section, friendly and informed staff

Cons: no restaurant, limited parking

Return to Independence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natures Grocers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1950 times since Aug 2007.