Nature's Food Patch

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 727-443-6703

1225 Cleveland St, Clearwater, Florida, USA, 33755

Natural and local market & café serving healthy & organic foods to the community since 1987. Stocks selections in organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, wellness products, eco-friendly body care, bulk foods & herbs, grocery, fair trade coffee, fresh baked goods, pet supplies, and more. Cafe offers vegetarian, vegan and raw recipes daily - hot bar and salad bar available til 8pm.

First Review by Jakub1977

Wonderful Full Service Supermarket - Edit

Fresh organic produce, bulk products, natural supplements, and a complete line of healthy NON-GMO products makes this supermarket my favorite for almost everything a healthy kitchen needs.

They also have a wonderful hot and salad bar (although they could mix it up with some new recipes), and weekly cooking classes.

Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Compared with larger stores such as Whole Foods, I found Nature's Food Patch to have a larger selection of organic produce and their commitment to NO-GMOs NOW (not 3 years from now) is a relief. Its nice to know that anything I pick from the store is the highest in quality.

Pros: Large selection of Organic Produce, Refuses to carry GMO products, Free cooking classes

Cons: Hot bar menu needs new recipes, Deli extremely slow preparing sandwiches

A Diamond in the Rough - Edit

The Clearwater area has very few places for vegans to eat and shop, so the ones we DO have, we visit over and over. I am so thankful NFP (Nature's Food Patch) is in town!! They recently won an award for being one of the top 12 stores in the USA for leading the natural food industry by working with manufacturers and local producers to transition to non-GMO ingredients and by advocating for GMO labeling. I shop and eat there several times a week. Yes, it's more expensive than your local supermarket, but sooo worth it! There is an impressive salad bar, and the hot bar always has at least one or two vegan offerings. There is a nice place to eat with free wifi.

Pros: Friendly staff, Hard to find Items available, Great Bulk Section

one of my faves!!! - Edit

I love this place. they really have a gigantic selection for all food preferences. The sales are great! Even the website has a great tool for making your weekly shopping list. Always has a monthly calendar of extra cooking classes and seminars for free. Definitely worth checking out if your in the area.

Pros: huge selection, good sales, extra classes and demos

Cons: little pricey for some items

Deli needs more vegan selections - Edit

There is not a lot of choice for vegans in Clearwater. This mid-sized health-food store is wonderful, but we wish that the deli could have had even more vegan selections than are currently available.

my favorite place to shop - Edit

I do not live in Florida, but I visit Nature's Food Patch every time I am in town. This is by far my favorite grocery to shop ((i wish they had a NFP in Chicago!!!)) Excellent selection of foods for vegan/vegetarian.

Pros: excellent food bar, great selection of produce, excellent selection

I LOVE THIS PLACE! - Edit

I was visiting friends for few days and they are not Vegetarian or Vegan but if I make a tasty meals they will eat it. This place has soo much stuff I could spend hours just looking at everything.

I will shop there everytime I am in the area!

J

Pros: Selection, Staff, quality

Cons: N/A

Return to Clearwater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Food Patch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3148 times since Aug 2007.