Nature Vegetarian Restaurant

778-7205550

Komplek Ruko Baloi Kusuma Indah, Blok A no. 1-2, Pulau Batam, Indonesia

A wide choices of vegetarian dishes. Some are served with egg so specify in advance if you are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Indonesian

First Review by NinaLeong

Delightful! - Edit

One of the best meals I have had in Batam Island.

Nature Vegetarian serves Chinese cuisine with a hint of Indonesian flavours.

What we tried:

Petai Beans with Fried Tofu - Simple but amazing. The savoury flavours of the tofu compliments the nutty earthiness of the petai beans.

Claypot Tofu - This dish arrives piping hot and bubbly. The gravy taste mild compared to the other dishes we had for the day. Perfect for those who can't have spicy food.

Baby Kailan - A simple addition to the flavourful spread we had. (Also the sort of babies I will eat)

Tempeh with Petai - If you love tempeh AND petai beans, this is the dish for you! Soft tempeh that's well seasoned, stir-fried with petai beans for maximum enjoyment.

Tofu with Olive sauce - The olive sauce is salty on it's own but goes pretty well with the soft silken tofu. A must try!

Xiang Chun (or Toona) Fried Rice - pretty good. Unlike most toona fried rice I tried, it doesn't contain little bits of salt crystals. Love this!

Mee Goreng - Simple local stir fried noodles. Unlike most mee goreng I tried, this noodles ain't soggy or clumpy at all! It's really really yummy.

Sambal Balado - It is similar to the Tempeh with Petai Beans dish, but instead of tempeh, it's with battered fried mushrooms (I think it's mini king mushroom) and sambal chilli. I miss this so badly already!

Avocado juice - Indonesian avocados has a fruity flavour similar to persimmon fruit. A must try

In my opinion, the quality and service of the food is on par with O'bean Organic Soya Vegetarian Restaurant, even though their style is different. If you love a heartwarming meal in Batam, try both Nature Vegetarian and O'bean. You'll love them!

Pros: Friendly staff, Fresh ingredients, Amazing, heartwarming dishes

Delicious Vegetarian Restaurant at Batam - Edit

We had one of the most delicious meal when we were at Batam last weekend. I would say both O Bean Batam and Nature Vegetarian restaurant are on par although their style are quite different. I personally like their mee goreng, fried rice and baby kailan, and I reckon I would come back again if I'm in Batam :)

Pros: Best Mee Goreng, Reasonable Price

best veg place in batam - Edit

The restaurant is just next to BCS mall within 5 minutes walk (take the exit from KFC). We have been to this restaurant at least 3 times over the years and it never disappoints. Fresh veggies and tasty food from an extensive menu. The price is very affordable although the portions are quite small, but this also mean you can order more dishes to try out. Very recommended to try this place when you are in batam.

Pros: Near BCS Mall

Delicious! - Edit

Had a fantastic lunch here. The food was so tasty, freshly made, and the staff were great. It was some of the best Buddhist food I have had in years.

The Most Famous Vegetarian Restaurant in Bagam - Edit

Nice environment and friendly staff. Tons of choices for food, mostly Chinese and Indonesian food. Try the dishes with a thumb or chef recommended on it.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, you can order salads and sm, Near BCS Mall, Do have 2nd floor for events or more people

Cons: Super crowded on 1st and 15th day of Lunar, (Vegan) do ask if the fried food does contain egg

Return to Pulau Batam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.