First Review by cbednarek

I stopped in here several months ago - Edit

I stopped in here several months ago while waiting for an appointment next door. It's a small store with a tiny deli window in the back for serving food. It took me a few minutes to get the attention of the woman working so she could take my food order. I asked about ingredients used in the menu items and she answered me curtly until I finally ordered a salad. The salad was plain, the price was on the higher side. I sat there and ate my salad off a paper plate, wishing I'd gone somewhere else.

Pros: Good addition to that shopping center

Cons: Deli menu scarce

Cool little shop - Edit

I've been to Champaign many times, but this was the first time I found Natural Gourmet. Nice selection of healthy foods, vitamins & supplements. Very friendly staff and customers. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in town. Thanks for a great, healthy lunch!

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Reasonable price

Cons: A little hard to find the first time, Small

Photo of Natural Gourmet  by <a href="/members/profile/cbednarek">cbednarek</a> <br/>Vegan BBQ sandwich lunch box <br/> March 14, 2014  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/4167/65913'>Report</a>

Vegan BBQ sandwich lunch box

Return to Champaign Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Gourmet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1939 times.