Mongkut Thai

Contact 949-492-3871

212 Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente, California, USA, 92672

Serves meat, vegan options available. This Thai restaurant has a vegetarian section on its menu. The rice noodles and soy sauce are gluten-free. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-9:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by triley

lot of veg options - Edit

We went here on recommendation from happy cow and we're glad we did. They have plenty of vegan options. We had the summer pine noodles and emerald curry. Both were different from the typical Thai dishes, not at all spicy but very delicious. Parking on the street or nearby free public lot

Excellent! - Edit

We ate lunch at Mongkut Thai on July 9th, 2011. They had just opened their door, so we were two of about six customers, quiet and very clean. The waitress was very nice. They have a large menu, 124 items of which the last 40 are on the back of the menu and labled "Vegetarian Specialties". We had the Emerald Curry, Golden Vegetable Curry and Vegetable Fried Rice. Everything was delicious. I wish Mongkut Thai was in my neighborhood. Next time I'm in San Clemente, I will definitely go back to Mongkut Thai.

Pros: Delicious, large menu, clean, good value, nice staff

Return to San Clemente Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mongkut Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.