Vegan-friendly
Fusion
Honey
Breakfast
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sister restaurant to Fuego's in town and also offering many choices for vegans, including: 7 varieties of vegan tacos plus nachos, soups, sides and sauces as well as breakfast burritos and pancakes. The pancakes come with vegan whipped cream, pecans, maple syrup, and berries. Relocated from 2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 106. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Migrants
Β© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Dinners&Donkeys

tessysdb

Points +258

15 Apr 2023

Second time here, love this place!

First time for lunch, second time for breakfast- both experiences were great. Convenient right off the highway

Pros: Several vegan options, Menu clearly marked, The best corn tortillas

HikerJohn

Points +38

19 Aug 2022

Mil gracias, very good

Delicious burrito smothered in vegan queso

amandalynn23

Points +64

23 Jul 2022

New favorite!

I can’t say enough good things about our meal. My dish was amazing from the bottom up: homemade corn tortillas, freshly cooked squash, pickled red onion, fresh onion and cilantro, HOMEMADE vegan crΓ©ma…. You can even get vegan queso!

The chef is super personable and cooked many of our components fresh, even though the restaurant is mostly Qdoba-style "assemble as you go" ordering.

We can’t wait to go back for a brunch!

Pros: Many vegan dishes, Handmade tortillas, salsas, etc. , I’ve paid more for food half as good.

frenchfries4life

Points +672

09 Jul 2022

Amazing!

Literally everything on the menu can be vegan. They have vegan cheeses, mayo, etc and several options for veggie fillings. Also vegan horchata. Come hungry! Portions are massive and prices are very fair. I want to go back and try more, and breakfast!

Pros: Tons of options, Inexpensive huge portions

Cons: No water dispenser or free water

MollyHarvey

Points +88

21 Jun 2022

Vegan Elote!

Migrants has a LOT of vegan options! My favorite is their vegan chorizo tacos, Vegan elote, and burritos.

Pros: Tons of options, Great sides!, Affordable

rockydogz

Points +27

22 Feb 2022

Vegan Huevos Rancheros Incredible

Had the vegan huevos rancheros which was the best vegan breakfast I’ve ever had. The flavors were incredible and the portion was quite large. Excellent coffee with free refills and a self serve friendly environment.

Updated from previous review on 2022-02-22

Pros: Broad vegan selections, Reasonable , Excellent variety

BigMamaNe

Points +66

30 Nov 2021

Good mosy

You can confound them with a large order and forget ordering from grubhub. Sometimes the squash is undercooked but overall a yummy spot!

CorrinSwintosky

Points +17

Vegetarian
08 Oct 2021

Awesome

TONS of vegetarian and vegan options! Very tasty, will go again.

hungryguy1

Points +192

28 Aug 2021

Pretty good vegan selection

If you are in the mood for Mexican food. Subway style quick service.

KenC

Points +75

11 Aug 2021

Great Breakfast for Vegans & Omnivores

We were big fans of Fuego's, mainly because of the high quality options for both vegans and omnivores ... and because of its excellent drinks. We were sorry to see it go but are glad that something similar has been done at Migrants. We live about as far away as one can and still be in Madison (far northside), so we had to make special plans to eat breakfast at this wonderful little place. Everyone was happy with their food. My wife (omnivore) prefers Monty's breakfasts, but I give a slight nod to Migrants. I really look forward to coming back and trying some of the other great looking items on their menu.

Pros: Equal number of vegan and omnivore options, Very nice people, Easy Parking

Cons: Generic decor & location, No breakfast after 11AM

MichelleP36

Points +1520

16 Jun 2021

Good options

Love the variety and options available. Food was good, and inexpensive.

MalloryFlanders

Points +231

24 Nov 2020

Large portions lots of options

Most desserts are vegan including a whole menu of veggie options for tacos. Choose of tortillas as well (corn or flour). Heavenly Mexican vegan oasis and inexpensive!

Remington

Points +22

10 Sep 2020

Yay, vegan options for Mexican food!

Grabbed some take out today. My partner and I are just thrilled to have vegan options from a Mexican restaurant. Good burritos, good street corn, and lots of salsa options. We’ll be back!

Pros: Vegan options, Fast service, Friendly folks

MadisonFoodCritic

Points +16

23 Jul 2020

Madison food Critic WORST PLACE TO EAT IN MADISON

I had a very weak impression of this establishment. Management is rude yet the food is even worst. Such a lethal combination for a restaurant which this place seem to be. I will not recommend this place to any Friends, Family, or any member of this great City of Madison

Cons: Soggy tacos , Rude management , Unrealistic deliveries

Dinners&Donkeys

Points +296

11 Feb 2020

Spectacular "Slow" Fast Food

Had a lunch date at Migrants, with Madison Vegan Meet-Up, and I am so glad we went. I was a big fan of Fuegos and the owner at Migrants is the same (Oscar Villarreal). Chef came out front and talked to us before our meal. We missed out on the delicious-sounding vegan cream of mushroom soup that he described, but we had to jump into line in order for my date to make it to her dance class on time. I ordered the three taco platter, and two a la carte, as well as chips and guac. We got the chorizo spice quinoa, the calbasa (squash), the broccoli adobo, the roasted potatoes and the roasted brussel sprouts. Everything was so delicious, and so healthy. Chef Oscar has been at several events I've attended like Milwaukee Vegan Fest, and he always makes his own tortillas which are so, SO good. Everything here was cooked perfectly and nothing was overcooked or mushy. The potatoes, the brussel sprouts, the bell peppers... All were JUST cooked and just a little al dente. Everything was perfection. I am so glad we came, and I'm so glad this place is as close to my house and as easy to order from as Subway or Qdoba, and WHAT a step up. DELICIOUS. Thank you Chef, for coming West! We will be back. WORTH TRAVELLING FOR - make this your stop in Madison - just off the beltline highway if you're a "Migrant," too!
Breakfast update: BEST DAMN PANCAKES IN MADISON πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ‘Œ AND vegan!!!

Pros: Friendly fast service, Vegan stand-alone menu, EXCEPTIONAL food!!

Cons: Meat served