CLOSED: MGK - Ruby Land

164/19 Soi Puttha Osot (at Mahesak Rd), Bangkok, Thailand, 10500

Small restaurant open on to the street, with a few table and is fan cooled. Serves mainly Indian food including dosa, thali, paneer dihes and Indian bread with many vegan options. All served on mismatched china. Reported closed, May 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Indian, Delivery, Burmese

First Review by OnDine

Good and cheap - Edit

We went to this place tonight, as the only guests all attention was on us and food served quickly. English levels vary from person you talk to, we were helped and I am quite sure out food was vegan as I ordered it without ghee, cream or butter. From the Burmese-Chinese-Thai-Indian dishes we decided for Indian curries (Aloo Mutar rji & Chana Massala - see menu pics), rice and chapatti. All food was delicious, the serving size appropriate and we left the place pretty full.
Unfortunately we had to pay for the little salad that was put on the table although we didn't order (yes, we were the only guests). Also the atmosphere with a huge flat screen TV is not for people who want to hang out for ages. But we didn't mind as the food was cheap and satisfying. Definitely recommend to people on low budget willing to support small veggie businesses.

Pros: delicious food, vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: extra salad

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: MGK - Ruby Land closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.