Marina Inn

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Irish pub/restaurant located at the head of the pier in Dingle is one of the few restaurants in town that offers two clearly labeled vegan dishes on the 'vegetarian menu': vegetable stir fry (mixed vegetables in sweet chili, soy and garlic, served with steamed rice) and vegetable curry (made-in-house curry with mixed vegetables, served with steamed rice). Serves lunch and dinner. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:30pm. Hours may be subject to change; please contact them before going.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, European, Irish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by dinotori

Not recommended for veg folks - Edit

This place is NOT suitable for vegetarians/vegans. I thought I'd have two vegan options at this place (according to their description), but it turns out there is just one. The other veg dish is a dairy-based curry.

The server very obviously rolled her eyes when I asked about availability for vegans - not the most welcoming vibe to start off with. Even my non-veg dinner partner noticed the rude reaction.

The food was also of poor quality, unless you'd enjoy a small bit of rice with overcooked vegetables drenched in a pool of oil and soy sauce (no protein). My tummy paid the price for that one for the rest of the night. For €11, I expected slightly better quality.

We also waited over a half hour for a table and then another half hour for food. We also were seated near the kitchen door that was slamming constantly as staff went in and out. We couldn't wait to get out of there by the end.

I cannot recommend this resto.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-10

Pros: Convenient location, Clean, Open late

Cons: Rude service, Incredible lack of veg choices, Poor quality food

Return to Dingle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Marina Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.