Marche Tau

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 514-843-4420

4238 St. Denis (at Rachel), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2J 2K8

Part of chain of several health food stores in Quebec. This location is the first one, opened since 1978. Has a kitchen making takeaway food and dessert. Offers a variety of certified organic fruits and vegetable; natural and organic groceries; gluten-free products; babies products; natural cosmetics and skin care; eco-friendly household products; nutritional supplements and vitamins; herbal medicine, homeopathy, and aromatherapy. Onsite naturopathic doctors and health advisors available as well as a cosmetician.

First Review by Ilovecows

The Best Shopping Place - Edit

We go there to do our weekly or twice weekly shopping. The place is complete, with every fresh and dried organic food that we needed. They sell organic or alternative toileteries and healthfood too. Shopping place is spacious and pleasant too, not to mention the price. The best price we can find in the town for fresh food!

Pros: Complete, Price, Ambience

Cons: *, *, *

Perfect health food store! - Edit

I went to Tau for the very first time tonight and I absolutely LOVED it! It has a great location on St. Denis, pretty close to Mont-Royal metro station. The store is packed with great options for vegetarians and vegans and the produce section has a great choice of organic fruits and vegetables. Prices were more than decent. I will be going back for sure!

Pros: Good location, Good pricing, Great selection

Great place! - Edit

I visited this store and like it very much, even came away with a few good buys. The fruit and vegetable organic selection is excellent with fresh, organic produce. The space is small, but it is well packed and offers plenty of variety. Only think I could ask is that the would have a better selection of Quebecois products as I am interested in the 100 mile diet.

Pros: good value, friendly stall, good variety

Cons: lack of local items

Nice health food store - Edit

I really like Tau. If I happen to be in the area I always pass by. They have interesting specials. They have a good variety of supplements, grocery and organic produce.
The store is very clean, nice staff and the prices are rather reasonable.

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Marche Tau closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3905 times since Aug 2007.