Mandy's Pizza

412-931-1120

512 Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15229

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza place with a separate vegan menu including several appetizers (french fry based), vegan hoagie, vegan specialty pizzas, and build-your-own vegan pizza options. Also has vegan brownies, donuts, and cookies. Gluten- and allergen-free options. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by KrystleBruggeman

A cute and relaxing place to have a meal, I wish they were Vegan only dine place but they have a great selection of vegan food and sweets. I was impressed by their Vegan menu.. delicious food and friendly staff. - Edit

Cozy, warm place.

Pros: lots of vegan option

Cons: possible contamination of non vegan product.

Fabulous selection! - Edit

If I could give 5 stars I would this places has a HUGE selection of Vegan foods, they also have gluten free menu and an allergy free menu along with non veg selected for your meat eating friends. I had the Vegan buffalo chicken sub and vegan stadium fries so good!! If I lived closer I'd be there every week.

Pros: Tons of options!

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Mandy's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.