Madras Kitchen

( 1 review )
614-524-5240

5720 Frantz Rd, Dublin, Ohio, USA, 43016

South Indian vegetarian food: dosa, idli, vada, chapathi, and more. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:00pm, Tue-Thu 5:30pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Sun 5:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Catering

1 Review

First Review by JamesL

A great place to eat! - Edit

When my SO and I walked in the place was completely empty, not a good sign! However we had a great time and the food was delicious. By the time we left more people had also came in to eat.

The waiter was very nice and polite provided great service. They actually gave us a free app and desert, tho I'm not sure how standard that is. When our main courses came out we we're surprised that it was much larger than other similar Indian restaurants we've been to in the area, and by the time we left we were very stuffed.

The food was delicious! Both the dosa and curry was well made, filling, and had an exciting blend of flavors. We were very satisfied here, and will be coming back with friends and family.

One thing that was strange was that they used bottled water instead of tap water. I would have preferred tap water, as I think bottled is very wasteful of plastic. However, some may see that as a plus. Not sure why they were doing this, as I'm sure it's more expensive.

Updated from previous review on 2018-02-04

Pros: Taste, Service, Price

Cons: Not busy

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Madras Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.