Lunda Kitchen

Stora Sodergatan 8A, Lund, Sweden, 22223

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has an impressive and extensive vegan menu with a large variety of faux meats: chicken, soy mince, ham, kebab, tuna, shrimp, soy steak, gyros and sausages. Also has soy cheese. Vegan pizzas, wraps and different vegan sauces like Bearnaise sauce, garlic sauce and hummus, as well as falafel. Located in central Lund very near Botulfsplatsen bus station. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri 10:00am-5:00am, Sat 11:00am-5:00am, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NoemiSpatola

Five stars - excellent vegan fast food selection! - Edit

This should have 5 stars (Happycow doesn't allow 5 stars unless it's pure veg) for its big, prominently-advertised selection of vegan kebabs, burgers etc.

It's an arabic / kebab fast-food place now (apparently it used to be mainly pizza). Simple little omni fast-food place but amazingly it has lots of options including about 6 types of vegan kebab (various fake meats), vegan burger, falafel etc. My doner kebab was great, wrapped up with fresh-tasting salad and chips and presumably seitan kebab-meat.

Also: open late in the evenings now!

Pros: Great vegan kebabs, Convenient, Open late

Extensive vegan menu - Edit

Lots of vegan things to choose from, including fake meats and cheese for pizza toppings, and various sorts of wraps, sausages and burgers. Prices are okay, students get discount. The place is a bit cramped as far as seating-space goes, but is as of now my go-to place for takeaway food.

Pros: Many vegan options, Good falafel

Cons: Not excellent seating options, Not open later than 8 in the evenings

Vegan pizza in Lunda - Edit

I went in Lunda Kitchen because of the good reviews I found in here. That's the same reason why I tried not to look at the not really good conditions of the place. Small and not so nice.. And I made the right choice. The pizza was very tasty. I got a vegan cheese and veggies pizza and my dad a vegan chicken and spinach one. We loved it a lot! My dad isn't vegetarian and he almost didn't notice the difference. (At the beginning I didn't tell him it was vegan pizza..). I suggest if you wanna enjoy pizza in Lund!

Pros: vegan cheese!

Cons: place appearance

Return to Lund Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lunda Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.