Loving Hut - Houston

Contact 281-531-8882

2825 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 100, Houston, Texas, USA, 77082

Part of international chain of vegan restaurants inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai, an advocate for veg living. Serving all vegan food, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Bright, modern Asian decor with windows. Parking provided. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by Vegan Gal

All vegan, very tasty - Edit

I would come to Loving Hut at least once a week when I worked in west Houston. Since then, it is too far me to travel. I really enjoy the Saigon Crispy tofu, Noble Broccoli, BBQ Vermicelli bowl. Their "American" section of the menu is not as good as their other options. Tasty, fast, inexpensive...but sometimes greasy/unhealthy.

Pros: Fast, Inexpensive, Excellent food

I like this place - Edit

The food is moderately priced and everything is vegan. If you're looking for a place where you can bring non-veg friends, this is a good place. Oh, I should mention they have vegan "propaganda" pasted everywhere. Not bad but may be weird to some.

My omni sister loves the pho here and likes it better than most other places in Houston. I like the pho too but personally I get it without the soy protein. The flavor of the beef is there but the texture turns me off a bit. Vermicelli bowl tastes a tad too bland for me.

As an appetizer, I recommend the golden rolls. I also ordered a chocolate cake which was just okay - too much coconut flavor for me. Also got an Iced Mumbai Tea which is spicier than other ones I've tried. Probably wouldn't get it again.

Pros: Nice staff, groupon deal

Good - Edit

It was good. I don't like how the meals are laid out. I wish the "meat" came on the rice instead of having to order both. It was still very good and I liked the layout of the place. I didn't like that none of the tables were clean when we were there. Literally every table had old food and plates left behind and we had to wait. Other than that it was good

Love Loving Hut - Edit

I'd eat here daily if it weren't more than 40 miles each way from my home, through heavy traffic. 100% vegan, pleasant atmosphere, soothing decor... Delicious, filling, well seasoned food complimented by friendly, knowledgeable staff. Part of the international chain of Loving Huts, I seek them out while traveling and have never been disappointed.
Still Houston location is my favorite; you always remember your first, right?
Features daily lunch specials, Monday-Thursday, 11am-3pm, rotating among menu items, for less than $10.
Extensive menu of vegan options. Uses non-gmo soy. Many dishes can be made soy free. Hot and cold beverages, mock-tails.
Desserts include a silky vegan flan, various cakes: banana, chocolate, carrot and cheese cake.
My favorites: Arigato sushi, spring rolls, barbeque rolls, guru fried rice & their signature Spicy Cha Cha.
Each Loving Hut has slightly different menu, & standards might be a little differently spiced depending on location. Still, good food, good people, good service, good prices..

Pros: 100% vegan, Inexpensive, Knowledgeable friendly staff

Cons: Distance from my home, Busy street

Delicious food - Edit

This restaurant is completely vegan. It has a nice atmosphere. So far none of the dishes that I have tried have NOT disappointed. Keep in mind some of the items have quite a bit of oil. Nonetheless they do include plenty of veggies. I'm not a big fan of mock meet but this place prepare did very well. Their drinks are great, my favorite is the Thai tea.

Pros: Vegan, Cruelty free

Love this place! - Edit

This place is delicious. It was the first vegan restraint I went to so I was overwhelmed with options! So many good things to choose from :)
I HIGHLY recommend the Hawaiian hibiscus tea, the wontons and the BBQ burger.(More like a teriyaki burger but the pineapple and mushroom... delicious!) But you really can't go wrong.

Good variety and tasty dishes! - Edit

The menu here is pretty varied and has a great value. There is something for everyone and I haven't had a bad dish yet. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxing.

The last time we were here, a friend got the curry and it came out in a huge bowl! The chow mein and spicy kung pao are pretty yummy. Can't wait to try more dishes.

Pros: Good Variety, Great Value, Friendly Atmosphere

awesome Chinese dishes! - Edit

We got 3 or 4 different Chinese-style dishes with tofu and vegetables, and they were all really good. The sweet and sour tofu was the best I've had anywhere and seemed a lot healthier than at a typical Chinese restaurant. They also have surprisingly good desserts. Plus, they are VEGAN!

Pros: vegan, sweet and sour tofu, desserts

Cons: really far from downtown Houston

Disappointed - Edit

We have been to several Loving Huts in Asia and Europe. Two weeks ago, we went to the one in Dallas and we loved it. So now that we are in Houston visiting my aunt, we went there with her (she is not a vegetarian nor a vegan).
In this restaurant, you have to go to the counter to order, which is different from all the Loving Huts we have been to. We ordered 4 dishes (all Asian food, also with faux meat). They were all not that great or tasty. Not at all comparable with the Dallas place. We were very disappointed, especially as we took my aunt there to show her vegan food.

Pros: All vegan , Parking

Cons: Food not tasty, No real service

Tasty Food - Edit

We have been to Loving Hut several times and have enjoyed it each time. This was one of the many vegan restaurants we frequented this summer with our kids. We especially enjoyed the Hawaiian burger and the pho soup. Also, the vegetable chow foon noodle dish was very tasty. I don't like the fake meats so much, but the flavors are very good. We highly recommend it.

Pros: Tasty, Fresh, Many Options

Cons: Only One In Houston

Incredible good soy meats - Edit

My husband I are vegan and this place is close to our offices. We go there at least once a week for lunch. The restaurant is all vegan and very eco-friendly. I like that they try to minimize their footprint. They are really good in their soy meats.
I love the food there, but I would call it 'comfort food'. Health wise I might not be able to survive eating here on a daily basis, since the base of the dishes are not too rich in vegetables, grains or beans. I think I must have tried every dish on the menu by now and all of them taste very good to me. Even carnivore friends are willing to join us for lunch here once in a while.

I like that they offer fresh pressed juices and brown rice. Since the management changed this year (2013), the service is much faster. That was previously a reason for us not being able to make it over lunch. Currently it is not a problem at all.

This restaurant belongs to a chain and they play some obscure speeches of the 'supreme master'on TV all the time. I find that rather weird, but I do not have to pay attention to it and it’s all good.

Food wise and service wise, this place has always been excellent.

Pros: great fake meat replacements, eco-friendly, very friendly staff

Cons: could have more healthy foods, could offer more than just soy milk

simple and clean - Edit

Was traveling through Houston and this popped up.
It's very clean, no traffic and has a bright atmosphere.
I ordered the Rainbow Salad which looked great on the menu. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to the description or the picture. It's mostly iceberg lettuce with a small amount of the other ingredients (red cabbage, cucumber, tomato, cilantro, bell pepper, carrots) mixed together with a soy patty on top.
The Golden Wanton appetizer was tasty, but on their own (skip the sauce).
It seems like they specialize in soy meats (which fill the menu), which is great, but not if you are looking to keep it light.
I'll try it again, but wouldn't recommend it until then.

Pros: clean, alt-meats

Cons: no light dishes

Devine - Edit

I am enjoying another wonderful meal. I love that everything is vegan and I don't have to make special request. Thanks Loving Hut!!

Pros: taste, vegan, friendly

Underwhelming - Edit

This restaurant is very overrated: portions are small, and service is excruciatingly slow. Indeed, the second time I went, some customers asked for their money back because they waited so long. As for the food, it‘s OK but not great, and the portions are on the small side.
I really wanted to like the place but just couldn't.

Updated from previous review on Sunday April 21, 2013

Pros: Clean, Good Decor

Cons: Service, Portions

Eh. - Edit

Such a clean big place, but WAY outside of Houston (which is a con for me, since I live in the loop). We ordered a dumpling appetizer, and while the dumplings were tasty, three were hot and two were freezing, making me believe they had been frozen and reheated. My dish was soaked in soy sauce - so salty I couldn't eat it. I wouldn't go back, unless I was nearby.

Pros: All vegan, Very eco-conscious , Nice interior

Cons: Far out of Houston, Food quality just okay

Loving Hut Restaurant Review - Edit

My husband and I went today for our 25th wedding anniversary. Since we are new to being vegetarian, I suggested to go to Loving Hut vegan restaurant. This restaurant is in West Houston. It is in a safe environment near West Houston Hospital, Walmart, Lowes, HEB and Whole Foods in the vicinity. Once you enter the casual, clean restaurant, you go to the counter to order and pay. They will help you choose which menus are customer's favorite. My husband ordered Seaweed Ocean that looked and tasted like a delicious grilled fish. I ordered Golden Beauty. It tasted like crispy, spicy chicken nuggets. It tasted better than the real chicken nuggets. For drinks and dessert, I had the Ice Mumbai Tea and carrot cake since the silk plan cake was out. The carrot cake was OK but the Ice Mumbai tea was so delicious that I will order 2 glasses next time I go there. My husband ordered banana cake and Happy Go Lucky. His banana cake was also OK but his drink was emptied quickly too because he liked it. Please use bigger and real glass for the drinks. The glass will make the drinks taste better. We will be back to eat and drink. The place is clean and casual, the staff are polite and the service was quick. Best of all, the menu selections are healthy and affordable. Thank you for serving Houston a vegan restaurant.
Mrs. Cook

Pros: Healthy Vegan Food, Affordable Price, Polite Staff

Cons: Delicious drinks in small plastic glass

Contributions +23

Friendly Customer Service & Food - Edit

Loving Hut has a very nice atmosphere and a warm home-like feeling. I kept my order light and only got the golden nuggets and the banana fritters. Both were delicious by the way. The lady who took my order was very sweet and even held a brief conversation with me about my transition to the vegan lifestyle. Loving Hut has a very appealing menu, so of course I'll be back soon!

Pros: Atmosphere, Prices, Desserts

My favorite place to eat - Edit

The best Vegan restaurant in Houston that I have been to. Diverse menu and run by the nicest people you will ever meet. The food here is superb and eating here is for a good cause, our planet's survival. What else could you want! The BBQ sandwich could fool a lot of people if they didn't know it wasn't meat. Their eggplant dish is simply wonderful. I also love the Guru Fried Rice (curried rice) and the Hot Mumbai Spice Tea. Loving Hut is a chain sponsored by a Buddhist master teacher Ching Hai who explains how many of the world's ills can be remedied through being vegan. The food here is superb and eating here is for a good cause, our planet's survival.

Pros: Excellent Food, Pleasant Environment, Decent Value

Cons: Location a bit remote

Love Loving Hut! - Edit

Great food, desserts, & drinks. My family went and brought food back. It's very clean and earthy and the people who work there are friendly. It's fast food and they do take-out. Definitely one of my favorite restaurants. I'm happy seeing Loving Hut expand to over 100 locations worldwide and extra happy Loving Hut came to Houston!

We ordered:
Wonton Harmony
Golden Wonton
Guru Fried Rice
Seaweed Ocean

We absolutely loved everything. Especially Exquisite Curry, SAVE-PLANET Curry, Fabulous Pho, Silky Flan, Wonton Harmony, & Seaweed Ocean.

It's pricey but they give you a lot of food. We eat here frequently, and you would love it and eat here frequently too!

'Be vegan, be green, save the planet!'
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 02, 2010

Pros: good location, excellent vegan foods, friendly staff

Cons: not much selections of soups, value could be better, no booze

Friendly people and good food - Edit

Great Asian vegan food for a very good price. The staff is really friendly and do their utmost to serve full vegan food. The Vietnamese spring rolls and the lemon cake are my favorites. I will keep going there and support the Loving Hut!

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: location

Fantastic food for a chain - Edit

This restaurant has high-quality, affordable food that is delicious and happens to be vegan.
Although part of a chain, Loving Hut is contributing to filling Houston's need for vegan food. They have given generously at Houston's first VegFest (11 June, 2011).

Pros: Great food!, Good prices, Active in Vegan Scene

Cons: Location, Houston's ped/bus travel is poor.

Contributions +53

Good Food, Clean, Good Value - Edit

A welcome addition to Houston, Loving Hut serves up some tasty vegan food at a good value (and for those 2.5 of you who say it's not, I'd like you to point me to the cheaper good vegan food). Although the location could be much better (it's waaay out there for those of us who live in central Houston), it's worth the drive to try it. My favorites are the Golden Beauty, a spicy, crispy-fried dish of fake meat for people like me who love heat, the Golden Vermicelli, a delicious rice noodle bowl, the Golden Wontons (hey, noticing a pattern here? I'm obviously fond of everything on the menu that's 'golden'), the Wonton Soup (a large, meal-size bowl, so don't order it as an appetizer), and the combo dishes with stir-fry veggies, rice, fake meats, and varying sides. The cleanliness here is impressive, but I wish they would turn off the two (count em',TWO!) televisions here, and take down the veg celebrity posters (minor complaints, though).

Update: Unfortunately, due to my last experience at loving Hut, I'm taking away a star. This time the food was cold and the stir-fry vegetables were still frozen. The Golden Beauty was completely different from what it was before, and it's not a good change. I'll give them another chance, and perhaps I'll give the star back if this was simply a one-day fluke.
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 07, 2011

Pros: good food, ample parking, good value

Cons: location, t.v.

Quiet, fast, clean, vegan, and delicious. - Edit

Truly can't describe my surprise to this undiscovered gem. There's something for everyone's taste (vegetarian and non-vegetarian alike) with its many very affordable and delicious vegan menu choices. The quick service allows plenty of time for a nice meal and chats, all within the workday lunch hour.

Pros: Fast, Delicious, Clean

excellent - Edit

quick, clean, affordable, great service, and most importantly- fantastic and wholesome vegan food. Menu contains wide variety of dishes, appetizers, drinks, and desserts, and all the food is exceptionally well flavored and interesting

Pros: good service, quick, great food

Yummy vegan comfort food - Edit

I felt the food was very tasty, and comforting. The 'fake meat' was really good. EVERYTHING was excellent, and we ordered 8 different things! Very clean and nice.

Pros: Cost, Taste, Variety

Cons: The T.V.s on

Love This Place!!! - Edit

My husband and I live near Hobby Airport (southeast Houston) and drive to Loving Hut about four times a week-- a good 45 minutes to an hour drive, depending on traffic-- it is worth it. The jasmine tea alone is worth it. The food is out of this world and the prices are amazingly cheap, especially for the huge portion sizes. Hubby is addicted to the Loving Hut burger and my favourite is the Exquisite Curry... so much so that I get one for there AND always order one to go as well. It is so big that just one portion of that curry will last me 3 meals. I can't even finish the one I get to eat there-- I can only eat about a third of it, I take the rest of that one home with me, too... The ambiance of the restaurant is so calming, it's like a getaway for us... a great way to unwind after a long day. We even go to Loving Hut to order our holiday meals. Couldn't go a week without at least a few visits to decompress. The staff are wonderful, ambiance is serene. Definitely worth the drive for us.

Pros: extremely inexpensive, huge portions, serene environment

What eat out vegans have been waiting for - Edit

We here in Houston are fortunate to have a number of vegan/vegan friendly restaurants to patronize even though it take a lot of driving to get to most from downtown. Loving Hut is at the top of my list of vegan restaurants to visit out of the inner city loop (although I haven't been to Quan Yin lately which I've enjoyed as well...)

Today I had a new offering - the Spicy Soup (Bun-Hue). It is perfectly spicy/hot and the flavor is both different and delicious.

I tend to forget about eating at the other vegan places when I am in S.W. Houston because I like the Loving Hut a lot. The drawback (for me) with most of the vegan restaurants (including Loving Hut)is location. I would patronize the Loving Hut much more if it was inside the loop.

Updated from previous review on Sunday February 07, 2010
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 27, 2011

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, very clean

Cons: location in Houston

OMG Good - Edit

I have been a handful of times to Loving Hut - I'd go more often if they were on my side of town! Everything I have ever ordered has been wonderful! I've tried appetizers, main dishes and smoothies and would order each and every one again. The food is pure delight.

Good Food, Nothing Spectacular - Edit

The food here is always good, but not great and it comes out whenever it's ready; appetizers after main course, etc. I've tried at least eight of the dishes and most of the appetizers and nothing stands out as great enough to make me want to make the 20+ minute drive from central Houston. Actually the only great thing I've had there is the specialty drinks which are AMAZING! Everything else has a bit of a generic feel to it. I was particularly dissapointed with the burger and the fact that they used what tasted like store bought white bread buns. It is really nice to know that everything is vegan and I'll continue to support it from time to time, but if I'm driving out that far, I'd much rather just go to Quan Yin.

Pros: All Vegan, Good Food

Cons: Meh..., appetizers come out with main coarse

Clean, good food. - Edit

This cafe is very bright and clean. You order at the counter and our food came out very quickly. It's mostly Asian style food. I got the Sweet & Sour Divine, which was as I thought it would be....an orangey Chinese sauce with breaded tofu and vegetables. It was good though. My husband got the curry which was really liquidy and not enough vegetables, but pretty good. We shared the Spring Roll appetizer which was absolutely delicious!! Would definitely get that again. The apple/carrot juice was really good too.

Pros: comfortable seating, quick service, decent food

Clean, bright, tasty vegan - Edit

Finally, a 100% vegan restaurant in west Houston! My first visit, but I will return often. The cafe is super-clean and bright, very tastefully decorated and inviting. Even the bathrooms sparkle. The food is well prepared and presented. I had the "Delectable Eggplant" which was perfectly cooked and sauced. One quibble - you have to buy the rice separately, so it is not as good a value as many of the nearby Chinatown vegetarian selections. Also many nearby Indian vegetarian buffets cost no more than a single Indian dish here. But that said - it's still not terrible; the entrees range from 5.99 - 7.95. My companions chose the "Family Bean Curd" and "Chow Mein" which were identical, except for the noodles in the latter. They were good, but not spectacular. I am still excited to try other selections on upcoming visits, because the cafe has a very pleasant ambience and it's hard to find vegan restaurants without driving into town for us west Houston residents. The specialty drinks were outstanding! I had "Happy Go Lucky," a really superior lemonade, with lime zest and rose petals. This is a nice chain. Hope they find a niche here.

Pros: healthy cuisine, great drinks, vegan

Cons: value could be better

We're in love with loving hut - Edit

When you first enter Loving Hut you grab a menu, find a seat, look over the many lovingly prepared and pictured items and try your hardest to narrow it down to one entrée. After you choose you order at the counter and you meal is brought to your table. We were a table of 5 and we each ordered our own entrée, a couple of drinks, and the total bill came to just under $50. What a deal!!
I had the Sweet and Sour soy based protein. The pineapple and veggies were very fresh and lightly cooked so you can still enjoy their crispness. My SO had a combo w/ entrée rice salad and soup that he enjoyed throughly. Another diner with us had the Pho, which he raved about.
The decor is pleasant and inspirational, even to a devout agnostic. There's booth and regular tables to choose from, or if you are feeling more relaxed there was a hand full of comfy looking chairs you could sit at.
My only complaint is that our food did not come out all at once. It wasn't that it was slow. We just would have preferred when a meal was ready to keep it warm under a heat lamp for a few minutes, and then all brought out together so we can eat together.
Definitely a great chain though & I totally wish there was one in Colorado.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, all vegan

Freshly prepared, delicious flavors, clean - Edit

By far, this is one of my favorite vegan restaurants in Houston. The staff is extremely kind and accommodating, while making every effort to ensure everything is vegan. Foods are freshly prepared and it shows! Loving Hut has the best vegan burger and they make their buns from scratch. Their elegantly frosted vegan cakes are alone worth a visit with such yummy flavors as chocolate, espresso bean, strawberry shortcake, tropical fruit and the unfrosted banana and carrot cake. Many of the entree flavors are authentic Vietnamese, such as the Bun and Pho dishes. This restaurant also offers non-alcholic vegan "wine". This is part of a national chain of restaurants. First-timers may get distracted by the two TV's airing Supreme Master news, but don't let that keep you away. The tv programming is quite informative and at times mesmerizing. The warm staff, clean atmosphere, superb food and affordable prices will make everyone repeat customers.

Pros: ethically run vegan establishment, extremely friendly staff, best vegan food in Houston

Cons: sometimes loud TV

AMAZING FOOD - Edit

My husband and I ate there for the first time today and LOVED the food. I would easily pay twice as much for each plate I ate which is a testament to the quality and affordability of this place. There are not enough superlatives to properly describe our experience there. Please visit and keep delicious vegan food in Houston

Overrated - Edit

I like the food here but the prices are outrageous!!! Their rather small bowl of "fabulous pho is" over $7 after tax. I am not price sensitive but I feel like I'm overpaying for the same stuff I get from Quan Yin. Also, I don't think they make their own cake. I have seen a lady bring the cakes by Loving Hut the last time I was there. Wonder where the cakes come from??? Wont be a regular!!!

Pros: pretty

Cons: over-priced

2 Responses

Awesome!! - Edit

My family has been eating at this restaurant faithfully since Nov '09. There was a solid month that we went everyday, we just could not get enough! Our faves: the Pho, Mongolia Wonder, the vermicilli with golden rolls, the sushi rolls, their Happy Go Lucky drink, the list goes on! You will not be disappointed.

Pros: delicious food, clean, open 7 days

Cons: only one location in Houston

The BEST vegan food in Houston! - Edit

I studied their online menu & called in a carry-out order. I ordered: Golden Rolls, Golden Wontons, Loving Hut Burger, Golden Beauty, & Sweet & Sour Divine. I hadn't had wontons since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I didn't know what to expect, but what an excellent choice! Served with sweet & sour sauce, the wontons were perfectly crisp, delicious, & they left me longing for more! The Golden rolls were good as well. The Sweet&Sour Divine & the Golden Beauty were both bursting with flavor. The portions were big too! Definitely enough to either share or save some for leftovers. The omnis couldn't stay away from my plates! The burger? It was easily one of the best veggie burgers that I have ever tasted. EVER. A pleasantly unique combination for a burger... I couldn't get enough! I can not wait to get back to this awesome vegan establishment!

Pros: clean and spacious, excellent value; large portions, delicious vegan food

I'm loving Loving Hut! - Edit

The owners and staff truly are loving, compassionate and friendly! The service could not be better. The food is tasty and healthy, the portion sizes are just right and the prices are very affordable. It's such a treat to have so many vegan menu choices at one place and am looking forward to trying them all!

Golden Experience - Edit

Shining like a gleaming beacon on the dark, stormy evening that I first visited Loving Hut on my own. I had been there for the festive ribbon-cutting ceremony, enjoying the merriment of the balloons, cake and sparkling cider. But this dark evening that my vehicle swam through the flooding streets of a Texas down-pour, I was cheerily welcomed by the glowing bright colors of the Loving Hut corner cafe shining out of the darkness. Welcomed inside by the serene staff that share my commitment to veganism, and can answer any questions proudly about their ingredients and thoughtfully prepared offerings, I settled down for a warming and delicious grand bowl of Wonton Harmony soup. The most savory and delicious un-chicken broth that I have ever tasted was accompanied by tasty homemade wontons, fresh veggies, appealing soy-protein slices and noodles. I cleaned my palate with one of their refreshing Cool Beverages with the pleasing title of "Happy Go Lucky." An astonishingly flavorful blend of lemon juice, fresh lime zest and lime, rose essence and decorated with real rose petals in an elegant beverage glass. I sipped it slowly to fully enjoy the many flavors while admiring the glittering and tasteful gold mini-tile flourishes and the opulent yet casual decor. Next course - Golden Beauty. So delicious... my favorite so far. Crispy addictive not-chicken strips served on a flavorful and spicy bed of lettuce and fresh veggies. Mmmm. I finished the meal with delicious sweet and creamy vegan Silken Flan. SO amazingly good... I ordered a second along with a warming Lovely Cappuccino, before heading back out to the chilly rain-washed streets. Of course vegan/ non-dairy and sprinkled with more shredded rose petals... so elegant and tasty.
On a sunny afternoon I visited once again for the startling scrumptious Loving Hut Burger. So succulently comprised of high quality ingredients and veggies including teriyaki sauce and a slice of pineapple that push it over the top. Their specialty burger is a MUST TRY. Indulged in another cool beverage... this time Sunny Forest - orange juice, mint sparkling water and zesty petal - a real work of art that must be sipped for full appreciation. This time tried recommended dish Spicy Cha Cha. Similar to Golden Beauty as also served on the delicious bed of lettuce and freshies with a spicy sauce, but catering to former seafood lovers. Spicy Cha Cha simulates deep batter fried un-shrimp with a phenomenal flavor. I will be a regular here.

Pros: lovely kind staff, beautiful and clean, supports vegan efforts globally

Cons: distance from town, avoid "Sea of Love" appetizer, no booze

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Loving Hut - Houston closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 11175 times since Nov 2009.