Lotus

( 1 review )
450-974-1777

1702, ch d'Oka, Deux-montagnes, Quebec, Canada, J7R 1M9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant but can make vegan sushi on demand. Note the miso soup contains fish seasoning.

Categories: Japanese, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Vitapita

friendly staff! ask for vegan sushi! - Edit

We've been ordering vegan sushi from this place regularly and I find their sushi always fresh and delicious. It's not only cucumbers and avocados. They make very creative vegan sushi with fruit and fried sweet potatoes and they told us they might incorporate more vegan options into the menu in the future which is awesome. They are very friendly and know what vegan means. Now be aware the miso soup is not vegan.

Pros: always fresh, vegan sushi available and delicious

Cons: not a vegan restaurant, miso soup is not vegan

2 Responses

ChristineDrouinphoto 12 Feb 2018 - Wow ! I know where to go if I crave for sushi soon :O I know there is sushi momo, but sometimes i'm looking to restaurant near my house. Always going to Mtl to eat vegan outside home sucks a little. Also if I go and they might consider adding vegan option even more. Thanks for your review ! I'ts nice to see there are vegans not so far from my home hihi

Vitapita 06 Mar 2018 - Thanks!!! I'm glad I could help! Did you know the Super Burger on Oka street serves an entirely vegan burger from the company Gusta? They also told us they were going to incorporate vegan poutine into their menu!! :D

Return to Deux-montagnes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lotus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.