Logan Restaurant

( 1 review )
734-327-2312

115 W Washington St, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, 48104

Serves meat, vegan options available. New American fine dining restaurant with two vegan entrees, three vegetarian salads of which one can be made vegan, plus one vegetarian appetizer which can be made vegan. Often has vegetarian or vegan soup. Many of the vegetables served are sourced and from the chef's garden. Open Tue-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MitchRosen

Absolutely Incredible - Edit

My wife and I decided to check out Logan, little did I know that we would be dining and enjoying some of the best vegan food we have ever had the pleasure of eating. We informed our sever that we were vegan and he immediately offered two vegan entree suggestions. One being the cauliflower and the other being the samosas. Wow, just wow. The service, the atmosphere, it was exactly what we have been looking for and unable to find being vegans. The food, to die for, I cannot recommend this restaurant enough to ALL of the vegan people out there who enjoy the finer things is life. The only qualm I have with this restaurant is that I wish they had more vegan options. Such amazing food, service, and vibe. Wow. Thank you Logan.

Pros: Food, Sommelier, Service

Return to Ann Arbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Logan Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.