CLOSED: Lifeit Cafe

Contact 864-271-4334

730 S Pleasantburg Dr Ste L, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29607

Vegan cafe offering soul food with organic smoothies, soups, sandwiches, wraps, desserts, and raw food. Has gluten free. Holds classes. Free Wi-Fi. Confirmed closed, Jan 2015.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Soul food

First Review by myra975

sooo good! - Edit

My first time here today and I brought my nonveg teen son with me. He scarfed down the BBQ chikn wrap and I had the lifeit sandwich with split pea soup. Food was so yummy! The owner was really nice and welcoming. Music was cool. Happy to be supporting a local vegan business and will most definitely be back!!

Great food fast - Edit

Eating here right now and yum. Mango smoothie= amazing. The But is made with eggplant bacon. My first time trying it and I'm a fan. The lentil soup was delicious. Too bad I live so far or I'd be here several times a week. Friendly owners. And cupcakes! I didn't try one b/c trying to cut back on sweets but they look lovely. :)

Pros: Lovely dining room, Very clean, fresh food!

Cons: none!

Lifeit Cafe - Edit

Nice and friendly people. I loved the entrepreneurial sprit. I was offered a lot of help with choosing what to order.

I ordered a salad where I chose the ingredients and had a bowl of corn chowder soup for less than $10. The salad was fresh and the dressing made in house was very good. The corn chowder was obviously "homemade" which made it a very nice comfort food.

Pros: Vegan, Kind people, Good food / value

Cons: Not easy to find, Did not see a sign

Great Place, Great People, You Wont Be Disappointe - Edit

Found this place through Happy Cow while on vacation.
Owners were extremely accommodating and the food was great.
No processed soy stuff here, real organic raw and vegan options.

If we lived in Greenville and not NY we would be weekly regulars.

Good luck with your business we enjoyed our meal and wished we had more time to return to try some other menu items!

Pros: Food, People, Service

Cons: Styrofoam plates for eat in.

What a hidden gem! - Edit

Greenville doesn't exactly have many vegan dining options - so we were thrilled to find such a great place! It's a little hard to find - as there's no sign on the building (it's next to the law office, on the right side of the complex).

However, the food is amazing! We stopped in for a late bite and were rewarded with the delicious portabello wrap and tree of lifeit sandwich. But the best part was dessert - the macaroons are absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD. They taste just like the old Girl Scout samoa cookies - you know - BEFORE the recipe changed. I was so sad that we got the last two, as I would gladly have bought a dozen more for the rest of our trip.

The ladies running the place were wonderful, friendly, and very enjoyable to chat with. We wish them the best and hope their business takes off. With food this wonderful, it certainly should!

Pros: Delicious!, Healthy!, Get dessert!

Cons: Hard to find

Awesome find! - Edit

This shop has been only open a short time so there is no sign other than on the window. You have to be looking for it to see it, but it is well worth stopping here. The ladies are very nice and they have a nice variety of tasty options. I had a portabello wrap and it was excellent! Also got a smoothie and it was the perfect treat for my sweet tooth :)

Pros: Fresh ingredients, variety of choices, very nice people

Cons: store is hard to see without a sign, was a little pricey for lunch

Great Vegan Cafe!! - Edit

The wait is over for a wonderful vegan cafe in Greenville, SC! The owner & chef, Latrice, is more than helpful in reviewing the menu and is very friendly. I had the Tree of Lifeit Wrap and it was really flavorful with just the right amount of sprouts and pumpkin seeds to make it unique. We also had the Tofurky Wrap - kid approved! The soup of the day was delish and the Chocolate Monkey smoothie was the perfect treat to top off the meal (I actually had one to go). The Pina Colada was very yummy as well! There is no signage up yet so be sure to pay attention for the cafe in when in Morgan Manor Shopping Center. They also offer a 28 day Raw food cleanse, a FREE 7 day Raw Food cleanse and recipe/lifestyle classes. Looking forward to going back for more!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 01, 2013

Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 01, 2013

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Nice vibe

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Lifeit Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3995 times since Apr 2013.