First Review by Julie R

Cozy restaurant with lots of vegan options - Edit

This is a really cute cafe offering a lot of vegan choices. I went there to try the pizzas, but I was tempted by all the other veganoptions available. We went out with nonvegans and they really enjoyed the place as well. Finished off the dinner with a soy latte which was enjoyable. It was nice to have so many options available, not just a salad, and feel like I actually had an entire menu to choose from. They also have vegan cookies and cupcakes!

The parking lot is gated, and I'm still not quite sure how to get in. So you might need to pop out and ask inside before you can get in.

Pros: good food, nice staff, nice vibe

This charming cafe does serve a lot of meat dishes. But, they also have a big varity of vegetarian dishes (I'm not sure about vegan). I love this place. I have been going here for a while, and every time I go, there's more great stuff on the menu. I had a nutella sandwich that was FANTASTIC. Sounds odd - but the flavors were great. It is served hot. I would definitely get it again. There are also Boca burgers and a lot of other veg stuff and plenty of fresh salads.

There's a huge menu - something for everyone. There's indoor and outdoor seating. It's a small, quaint place - but plenty of room. It is a great neighborhood place -- no frills with good food and friendly service!

Pros: Lots of unique dishes, Plenty of veg options, Nice people who run it and work there

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lemoni Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1763 times since Aug 2011.