CLOSED: Leaf Kitchen

Contact 315-939-5323

266 Hamilton St, Geneva, New York, USA, 14456

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small kitchen that makes food from-scratch and offers a few vegan and vegetarian items, marked. Current location since fall 2012; previously at 1 Franklin Square Ste 100. MAY 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, WEBPAGES INACTIVE.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by tdehaven

First visit was a good one. - Edit

Great place to support. They are serious about locally sourced food and proud of it. This was my first visit and I enjoyed it. Supremely nice staff. The food was very good. Only bummer was the small amount of vegan options, although they did have options for appetizer (the chili was very good) and entree (the red curry with tofu was very good too). They said they will be working on vegan deserts, and judging by the sound of the deserts they had that will be a good thing!

Pros: Friendly/fast, Nice setting, Local food!

Cons: Not a large variety of vegan options

Leaf Kitchen Experience - Edit

I ordered the "leaf taco/tostada plate" It had rice, black beans, a tofu scramble, with a mild and hot salsa, and some soft tortilla shells. The tofu was a tad too dry, but I really liked the salsa's, they tasted very fresh, and solved the dryness of the tofu. My meal cost 9.25 (which was a little much just for some tacos), and I tipped them 2 bucks, because any restaurant that sells vegan options I really appreciate. Next time, I am really excited to try the spinach and potato curry.

Pros: fresh, healthy, friendly staff

Cons: dish was overpriced, dry tofu

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Leaf Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 725 times since Oct 2011.