Le Soixante 5

418-838-6800

78 cote du Passage (at Traversier), Levis, Quebec, Canada, G6V 5S7

100% vegan gastronomy. Open for lunch and dinner. Cozy restaurant. Brunch on Sat 10am-2pm. Open Wed-Fri 11:30am-2:00pm, Wed-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-2:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic

First Review by G3gars

meilleur resto ever ! - Edit

tout etait délicieux et le service A1 ! 👌

Expérience 5 étoiles - Edit

Quel bel établissement! Le service était impeccable et les plats exquis. Nous avons essayé le Bourguignon, le bol asiatique, les raviolis et la courge spaghetti au pesto et tout le monde a adoré son plat. Les prix sont vraiment abordables pour la qualité. Je recommande chaudement!

Pros: Service, Nourriture , Décor

excellent - Edit

Great Vegan restaurant.

So worth the trek! - Edit

When my wife and I were visiting Quebec, we decided to brave the stormy weather to take the ferry across the river and climb the big hill to try this place.

We were wet and shivering when we got there, but we were met with warm service and a welcoming space. We were soon feasting on hearty mushroom soup, avocado fries, tortellinis stuffed with homemade vegan sausage, and gnocchi with artichoke.

Everything was unique, carefully prepared, and delicious. I can't recommend this place enough!

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly staff

Cons: Far from the beaten track

Best vegan restaurant in Quebec City - Edit

We're 10 year vegans from Atlanta, GA. We visited Quebec City for two weeks in August. We have tried hundreds of restaurants around he world. This little restaurant in Levis is a gem and I mean it. They have a wide selection of vegan appetizers and entrees. If you are in Quebec City, take the ferry to Levis and walk up to this beautiful cafe.

Pros: great food, wide selection, great family restaurant, staffed by children of ow

Cons: none

Amazing! - Edit

We had a great time at Le Soixante 5. The food was amazing and we loved the place, very simple and nice. Most of the vegetarian options can be made vegan. We sure will go there again soon!

Pros: Very good food, Nice place, Affordable

lovely place ❤️ - Edit

Nice little family business, it's actually a 100% vegan restaurant, not vegetarian! Even better! The choices are quite vast and gastronomic. My friends got the "Bourguignon de Pleurottes" and the "Gnocchi Artichauts", I got the " Raviolis au Fauxmage". Very good! A lot of pasta dishes. But they also have international dishes like Buddha bowl & Fajitas. And their chocolate cake is really moist and tasty, served with wild blueberries. Highly recommend!

Pros: awesome staff, cute place & cute little village

Cons: a little bit too oily to my taste

Superb - Edit

We stayed in Old Quebec and took the ferry to this restaurant. After a steep stair climb and trek up a hill we arrived at this gem. We had the brunch and we're pleased with everything! The food was deliciously prepared, fresh and impeccably plated. We included photos of the 3 items we ate as well as interior and exterior photos. All I can say is WOW! If you're vegetarian or vegan, this will be sure to please your palate.

Pros: Extensive menu, great service and romantic.

Cons: Across the St Lawrence from Old Quebec and 6-7 Ste

excellent - Edit

Awsome food, best vegetarian/vegan menu in the area. Would recommend to anyone !

Pros: many vegan options

Fresh ingredients, creative dishes - Edit

My husband and I are visiting Old Quebec for a few days, and I was so happy to find this rare vegan option (I recommend taking a ferry across the river to Levis instead of driving). The atmosphere is clean, fresh, inviting. The food is locally sourced, creative, well presented, and with many vegan options. I had the spinach and squash lasagna, which was excellent. My husband (meat eater) was not as fond of the mushroom barley risotto, but he didn't know the French word for barley and missed that detail. He would have preferred more variety on his plate. The menu is entirely in French, but our waitress spoke English and was charming and very helpful. I would definitely return.
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 01, 2015

Updated from previous review on Saturday August 01, 2015

Pros: beautiful presentation, creatively prepared dishes

Cons: Requires ferry ride or long drive from Old Quebec

Belle decouverte!!! - Edit

Nous étions sur le retour de la malbaie et j'ai pris une chance de faire une recherche dans le coin de Québec sans trop d'attentes! Superbe Resto ouvert depuis seulement une semaine. Service excellent, nourriture de qualité, originale et excellente!!! A y revenir quand nous allons être dans le coin! Je leur souhaite le plus grand des succès!!!

Return to Levis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Le Soixante 5 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.