Laughing Planet Cafe - 21St Ave

Contact 503-445-1319

922 NW 21st Ave, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Stevie

Decent tasty vegan options - Edit

I recently had a post-drinks Thai bowl here, and though I had been craving more of a junk food thing, this totally satisfied me. It was flavorful and seemed healthy. The non-GMO chips are a nice bonus too!

Pros: Tasty, Good prices

A MUCH Better Choice Than Chipotle - Edit

My favorites at L.P. = Che Guevara (burrito or in a bowl), Veg Chili, Fu Mancha salad, Thai Me Up (burrito or in a bowl)

I love this place. It is seriously one heck of a deal and the staff is delightful :)

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value

Laughing Planet Cafe - 21st Ave, Portland - Edit

I lunched here yesterday and started off by asking the guy behind the counder what was suitable for a vegan vegetarian. I was told that anything on the menu could be made vegan friendly. I went for the gaspacho as a starter and then the special of the day burrito as a main, both were very nice.

This place is open long hours (11 am to 10 pm every day). Service was absolutely fine.

Not 100% vego otherwise I would have rated this higher.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Open long hours

Cons: Not 100% veggie

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Laughing Planet Cafe - 21St Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1059 times since Aug 2010.