First Review by rrravenita

Great deli! - Edit

This is a tiny Italian deli in downtown Quepos. It's been there for years, and though not strictly vegetarian, they do have quite a few veg things on the menu (pasta, pizza, salads, etc.). The last time we went, I had eggplant parmesan (divine!), my husband had three-cheese pasta, and my mother had penne in porcini mushroom sauce. They were kind enough to make up a veg antipasto plate for my young son, who wasn't interested in eating much of anything that day. They have a nice, small selection of imported Italian sodas in the cold case, and lots of other imported goodies to go. On our way out of town, we picked up roasted veggie subs to go, and they were delicious and much better than anything we could have gotten on the way back home. I love this place and never miss it when we're in the area. Prices are very reasonable for the area, where everything is expensive. One thing: It's very, very small, and only has a few tables, which get crowded quickly at lunchtime! But the food is well worth going for.

Pros: great food, some vegan items, nice portions and very filling

Cons: small with only a few tables

Return to Quepos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'Angolo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1105 times since Nov 2008.