Labyrinth Press Company

Contact 716-708-2471

12 E 4th St (at Pine St), Jamestown, New York, USA, 14701

Coffee house, bookstore, and live music venue. Menu is vegetarian with vegan options. Has veggie soups, a vegan burger, and a tofu scramble. Partially re-opended (drinks only) June 2016 - please update HappyCow re: food. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out

First Review by Mary Z

Vegan food found in Jamestown! - Edit

Surprised to find an all-vegetarian place with lots of vegan options in Jamestown NY. We enjoyed chili and vegan burger. Recommend them both. My friends who is not vegan loved the vegan chili and will definitely return!

Pros: fun eclectic vibe, clean bathroom

Cons: Street parking

highly recommend - Edit

This place was a great find, we weren't expecting to find a place serving vegan food when we were traveling through this small town. The atmosphere is hip, but anyone can feel comfortable there--even me and my small family. The food is homemade and was delicious! We will definitely come back next time we pass through!

Pros: wonderful food, friendly staff, all vegetarian facility

Cons: the flow was odd, didn't understand where to order, some things on menu are only available at certain

Subterranean Delight - Edit

A secluded, semi subterranean lounge worth searching out. The decor is a very "E-clec-tic" environment (art, lounge, seating, etc.), but fun, warm and welcoming! I did feel I stood out a bit from the 20 something crowd, but again, welcome.

The food...Wow! Like I said, search it out. The owner (very pleasant young man with a vision for his business) has a home made garden burger that was awesome. They should call him the magician! I did find out some of what was in the burger, but out of respect for magicians - I can't tell you. Just try it. Also try the salsa fries! What a combination.

Music and comedy on some nights (didn't get a chance to enjoy that, but you can and write what you saw).

Parking is metered on the street, but easy walk from all directions.

Pros: Awesome Food!, Very good pricing, atmosphere

Cons: Not easy to find

Great Soups! - Edit

The daily soups are fantastic! Just be sure you get there early, as they tend to run out later in the day. The coffee drinks are good, and they'll make anything with vegan milk. The atmosphere is great - I love to go there to hang out with friends, write on my laptop, or hear some great live music.

Pros: healthy, friendly, cozy

Return to Jamestown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Labyrinth Press Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.