La Curcuma

+52-2228825586

Calle 8 Poniente 116, Centro, San Andres Cholula, Puebla, Mexico, 72810

A vegetarian restaurant serves breakfast, mains, dessert and a wide choice of juices & smoothies. Has vegan and gluten-free options. Pet and child friendly. Shop and juice bar are located in the front. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, Mexican

First Review by sietsepiets

very friendly restaurant, good food - Edit

After wandering around in Cholula on a Sunday and finding the other places closed, I discovered this place by coincidence. What drew me to it was the atmosphere, when I realised it was 100% veggie I was over the moon! The menu and choice was overwhelming, but I settled for a mushroom ceviche that was fresh (maybe a little too cold, I'm guessing they took at least one ingredient from the freezer) with some crunchy blue corn tostados. A pity they only had one dessert available, because I was looking forward to a chocolate brownie with avocado ice cream. They also offered a generous try of the vegetable crisps they sell. Oh and the black lemonade (with active charbon and ginger) was particularly refreshing.

Pros: the atmosphere, ample choice of juices and smoothies

Cons: desserts unavailable

Return to Puebla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Curcuma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.