Kupfert & Kim - Sun Life Tower

Contact 416-260-7777

150 King St W (at Sun Life Tower, Path Level), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5H 1J9

Same menu as the other locations. Gluten-free, vegan burger bar. Serves breakfast til 10:30am, lunch 11am-4pm, beverages and snacks until 6pm. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by saveur

amazing - Edit

my first day in Toronto and this was the first place I went for food. the guy behind the counter was super friendly and helpful, and the food was just WOW. I'll definitely be coming back every day of my trip

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff

Easily a 5 - Edit

When I was working downtown I think I must have come here just about every day. Vegans looking for a healthy and filling breakfast, lunch, or snack somewhere in between should come here.

For breakfast I would usually get steel cut oats with blueberries and other nuts on top. I would also pick up a fresh muffin, and maybe some cookies, as well.

There are a lot of options for lunch. Everything comes in a box. Some of my favourite choices were a lentil pattie on top of an assortment of vegg, lentil soup, and these crispy or soft (depending on how they make them) protein balls again on top of a bed of vegg.

The smoothies are also really good. Although it would be nice to have the option of having more choice of what exactly you can put in a smoothie. The smoothies and drinks are the only thing that are a tad on the expensive side. Everything else on the menu is great value considering portion size and the great taste.

Great lunch options - Edit

This location of K&K has all-day breakfast and lunch options. Have enjoyed every bowl that I've tried. Eager to try the soup and some of the breakfast options (congee!).

Limited seating at the resto, which is nice.

Note: located in the path underneath the Sun Life Financial building

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kupfert & Kim - Sun Life Tower closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.