First Review by lowcountrynhc

Good but not Great - Edit

You have to watch the expiration dates on a lot of things on their shelves, but for the most part, this place is nice. It is not meat free, but very close. I have purchase blessed goat meat in their freezer chest near the health/beauty isle in the front corner of the store. I frequent the establishment on a weekly bases. It's a great store, fresh produce on wednesdays and saturdays and lower priced than Publix on lemon, limes, ginger, cilantro, etc.

Pros: Convenient for ethnic food items, fresh produce twice weekly, excellent price

Cons: expired products on shelves

Surprisingly good store in the ex-urbs - Edit

This is a large Indian grocery store in an outlet mall. My wife and I stopped in on a lark, expecting something quite different from what we found. It is very well stocked, with good lighting, and wide aisles. It is quite clean, and has a wide variety of Indian spices, staples, fresh produce, grains, huge bags of rice, sweets, etc. We didn't even notice until we were checking out that it was completely meat-free, and we verified that with the cashier. We have returned twice, and we will be back many more times.

Pros: Vegetarian Grocery Store!, Huge variety, Clean and well-stocked

rsw 30 Oct 2016 - Not meat free. I have purchase blessed goat meat in their freezer chest near the health/beauty isle in the front corner of the store. I frequent the establishment on a weekly bases. It's a great store, fresh produce on wednesdays and saturdays and lower priced than Publix on lemon, limes, ginger, cilantro, etc.

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krishna Grocery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.