Koffiehuis 't Geveltje

( 1 review )
0113-233483

Kreukelmarkt 3 (at Klokstraat), Goes, Netherlands, 4461HW

Serves meat, vegan options available. A coffee house with a cozy homey atmosphere. Note from HappyCow: Cannot find a menu online - if you find out the vegetarian and vegan options please contact happycow - thank you. Open Mon 12:00pm-6:00pm, Tue-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SaskiaEnRichard

not so great - Edit

The only vegan option they have is toast with mushrooms and leek. You get very little (only about 4 chopped up mushrooms and a quarter of a very small leek), it wasn't even enough to cover up 1 piece of (white bread) toast. you pay around 6/7 euros for this, ridiculous. I asked the girl who worked there if I could have my toast without butter (if you don't ask, sometimes they just put it on) and she looked at me as if I were from another planet. The restaurant is a living-room concept, but a rather dull one... no music, almost no one inside, way too expensive and the veggie options almost non-existent. I will not go here again. I've not discovered another place in Goes with veggie options, only a Smoothie Stand, so that'll be my lunch when I'm back in Goes.

Cons: expensive for what you get, not really friendly for vegans or in general, it's not cozy at all

Return to Goes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Koffiehuis 't Geveltje closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.