Knott's Berry Farm - Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant

( 1 review )
714-220-5055

8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, California, USA, 90620

Serves meat, vegan options available. Despite the name it offers a separate vegan menu, with items including a Caesar salad, macaroni and cheese, tofu tenders with fries, vegan cheese pizza.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by healthy17

zero stars - Edit

Was so happy to know they had a vegan menu because my family loves the chicken dinner. I ordered the salad with vegan Caesar dressing. The salad dressing was good. I was going to order the tofu stir fry but they were out so I ordered the mac and cheese. It came and was a laughable serving size ( less than a kids meal would have) I asked if this was the full size waitress said yes I’m sorry. I had one bite and sent it back. It was awful! Waitress said I knew you wouldn’t like it, no one does. So I ended up with the side of steamed veggies because she said everything else would take 20 minutes to prepare. Veggies were barely warm and bland. It was a huge disappointment. They should not even pretend to offer vegan food.

Pros: vegan Caesar salad dressing

Cons: taste, time to prepare , quality

Return to Buena Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Knott's Berry Farm - Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.